*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

http://i48.tinypic.com/mikhoy.png

Slightly confused as to why he took over 10 years out of football then returned to playing again :lol::lol: ?

That happens if you've not started the game with the league. So if you've added more in the 2021/22 season he gets added to the DB and clubs can sign him.

Helps you get older regens aswell who you don't need to build up.

That happens if you've not started the game with the league. So if you've added more in the 2021/22 season he gets added to the DB and clubs can sign him.

Helps you get older regens aswell who you don't need to build up.

Ah, that explains it!

I added the MLS in as I was thinking of trying for a job in the MLS then the Napoli one came up!

Starting a free agent database with Rangers, should be interesting. :D

Gonna post my progress on here, will post an update when I've signed just about a full team.]

Made all teams have a really good wage budget via FMRTE so it will be interesting to see if Rangers/Celtic are still the 2 dominant forces in Scotland.

Edit - Perhaps too much, St Mirren have a bid in for Messi, as do Middlesbrough and Barcelona.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9k7ds3.png

Fantastic start to the season, also just snatched a 1-0 win over Tottenham who were threatening to run away with the league. That was their first defeat of the season. Although I've hit a real slump in performances. Against Swansea, the two goals I scored were the only shots I had, likewise with the win over Spurs. Got absolutely dominated by West Brom who are 16th before I shut it down in rage.

Been given a cracking 400k for January. :drool:

Jelavic is my top scorer on 6, although Rodwell and Fellaini have both been my star men. Rodwell popping up with goals every now and then. Really need replacements on the wings. Pienaar will be gone at the end of the season, as will Drenthe (who has been under performing anyway).

9k7ds3.png

Fantastic start to the season, also just snatched a 1-0 win over Tottenham who were threatening to run away with the league. That was their first defeat of the season. Although I've hit a real slump in performances. Against Swansea, the two goals I scored were the only shots I had, likewise with the win over Spurs. Got absolutely dominated by West Brom who are 16th before I shut it down in rage.

Been given a cracking 400k for January. :drool:

Jelavic is my top scorer on 6, although Rodwell and Fellaini have both been my star men. Rodwell popping up with goals every now and then. Really need replacements on the wings. Pienaar will be gone at the end of the season, as will Drenthe (who has been under performing anyway).

Carlisle and Scunthorpe in the PL?

Finished the season with 98 points and won the Scottish Cup beating Celtic in the final 1-0 I also smashed them 5-2 in the final Old Firm game in the league as well.

Got job offers from Bilbao which was tempting but it was the offer from Man Utd I accepted to follow in Fergie's legacy signed Moutinho, Alba and a young lad from Ajax called Bos going after Willian now.

I also got the Spain job after they bombed in the WC 2014. Slovenia won the World Cup on my game beating Uruguay on penalties :lol:

Mark Hughes has become the new Rangers manager so hopefully he can go on and get us 10IAR (tu)

Right so I'm playing as Italy, just about to go into the Euro's, got a hard group of Turkey, Holland and England.

Just been approached by Spurs and Everton and I'm also favourite for the Dortmund job. Dont think I'll take the Everton job but I'm considering taking the Spurs job, going to delay the decision and see if Dortmund offer me the job, I'll have £40m to spend with Spurs.