Beat the bookes - Free Bet Offer

Dado

See number 6 in their terms and conditions -

Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.

If a lot of people do the bet they will soon wise up and cancel your free bet so you will lose money then. a bit too risky for me to try to be honest!

how do you know what the in play market price will be?

Unless someone scores in the first 30 seconds its going to be the same as kick off price.

I think? :huh:

I'm not entirely convinced by the system, you need to stake too much to get a return, I don't like risking that amount of money.

The way I see it at worst:

(if Man City win or draw)

you'll lose £36.50 ((£50 on City/Draw @2/7 = £64.50 = £14.50 PROFIT)(£50 on Man Utd = -£50)= -£36.50)

and at best:

(if Man Utd win)

you'll profit £120 ((£50 on Man Utd @ 12/5 = £170 = £120 PROFIT)(£50 on City/Draw - Refunded)

The way I see it at worst:

(if Man City win or draw)

you'll lose £36.50 ((£50 on City/Draw @2/7 = £64.50 = £14.50 PROFIT)(£50 on Man Utd = -£50)= -£36.50)

and at best:

(if Man Utd win)

you'll profit £120 ((£50 on Man Utd @ 12/5 = £170 = £120 PROFIT)(£50 on City/Draw - Refunded)

You've got this all wrong, the money is refunded if your in play bet loses!

Therefor city or draw = £64 then your £50 you put on united refunded!

United win, you lose your original £50 on city or draw but get the profit from united!

You've got this all wrong, the money is refunded if your in play bet loses!

Therefor city or draw = £64 then your £50 you put on united refunded!

United win, you lose your original £50 on city or draw but get the profit from united!

You sure mate? Does it not say if the first bet loses?

I believe the whole idea of this type of bet is so you register an account and effectively give them your money by leaving your winnings in their account, it is a win win for them.

I did it a few weeks ago when paddy power offered 3/1 on Aguero to score at home against Blackburn, this was a cert. I profited and have not removed the money from the account. I have now developed a serious gambling habit courtesy of this and can`t wait to gamble my life savings!

£100 pound into their accounts times how many people? = a hell of a lot of gambling profit for them.