Are the RST taking it too far?

Gaz92

For some reason I've still got the RST page on my Facebook, and I know it's hardly an official statement every time they post something, but I find some of the stuff bizarre.

Season ticket money being withheld, a pro-Rangers rally (God knows what that actually is, I'm guessing it's really a pro-Walter rally?) and today they're seeing it as a success that sponsors have began pulling out in support of Walter's consortium as reported by The Herald. Is there anything this group won't do to get rid of Green, who is being treated like a piece of dirt, and quite frankly, I find it disgraceful. Has the guy really done anything wrong apart from not have a passion for The Rangers? Don't get me wrong, I do support Walter's consortium, but I think these muppets are simply taking it too far.

If they don't come up with the funds that are sufficient to buy us, and Green's consortium remains on, does this group really have any credibility left at all? Can they still remain as what many see as the main supporter group, with Dingwall being "the mouth of the fans"? They'll be left in complete limbo, and I wouldn't expect Green to have any cooperation with them again.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I've still got the RST page on my Facebook, and I know it's hardly an official statement every time they post something, but I find some of the stuff bizarre.

Season ticket money being withheld, a pro-Rangers rally (God knows what that actually is, I'm guessing it's really a pro-Walter rally?) and today they're seeing it as a success that sponsors have began pulling out in support of Walter's consortium as reported by The Herald. Is there anything this group won't do to get rid of Green, who is being treated like a piece of dirt, and quite frankly, I find it disgraceful. Has the guy really done anything wrong apart from not have a passion for The Rangers? Don't get me wrong, I do support Walter's consortium, but I think these muppets are simply taking it too far.

If they don't come up with the funds that are sufficient to buy us, and Green's consortium remains on, does this group really have any credibility left at all? Can they still remain as what many see as the main supporter group, with Dingwall being "the mouth of the fans"? They'll be left in complete limbo, and I wouldn't expect Green to have any cooperation with them again.

Do you have the article from the herald bud 00000042.gif

I would much rather the cardigan consortium didn't cheat their way to owning Rangers.

If they simply negotiate a price Green is happy with and pay it, I would be be over the moon and back them 100%.

The dirty tricks however, are a real turn-off.

The RST have been floundering from one embarrassment to another regarding bidders, some they want to know everything about others they don't seem to care what or who they are and its making them look daft.

I would much rather the cardigan consortium didn't cheat their way to owning Rangers.

If they simply negotiate a price Green is happy with and pay it, I would be be over the moon and back them 100%.

The dirty tricks however, are a real turn-off.

Not a great start to ownership.

We do things or at least should do things a certain way at Rangers, the snake like actions so far are not what I expect from future owners.

Dingwall is a discgrace and I would urge people to stop funding this fat ratbag and stop buying follow follow. If its good enough for dingwall to say about who should buy what and who shouldn't, then its good enough for me. Dingwall if its not clear.......FUCK OFF!

The RST have no credibility at all. (tu)

Way, way too far. I said as much in a row on FB with an RST mate. Here's a sample:

"The RST say don't buy STs unless Green walks out. What happens to Rangers employees when the money runs out? Will the RST sub them cash to live on? I would urge caution; you guys are playing a VERY dangerous game here. You're asking fans to follow the RST's lead in blackmailing Green into leaving by withholding ST monies? Who the f**k are the RST to play games with the livelihood of Rangers employees? To say I'm furious is putting it mildly. Whatever anyone's opinion of Green, this is scandalous."

No, they are doing well for once.

They have learned from the past, not to let another shyster keep our club.

What exactly are you basing that on? I don't think Green's ideal, but I still think the way some are treating the person who stumped up the money in the end is out of order.

What exactly are you basing that on? I don't think Green's ideal, but I still think the way some are treating the person who stumped up the money in the end is out of order.

Green's bad news.

Do you think he's really going to care what the fans think of him? He doesn't give a shit about us.

Green's bad news.

Do you think he's really going to care what the fans think of him? He doesn't give a shit about us.

He gave 5.5million reasons as to why he cares about us. Maybe not in the way others will, but at the end of the day, he put up, the rest shut up

http://www.heraldsco...upport.17891030

More financial pressure for Green and Co.

Cheers 00000042.gif

Looks that way.........or is it timely for this company to get out of their deal..........................just a thought have no clue. My opinion is still the same yeah Walter is a Rangers fan but he will only be involved in the football side of things, he has been offered the Chairmanship of the football side by the new owners and McColl and Parks have been told their investment would be welcomed......I am starting to think it must be me who is goign loopy here...................they McColl and ok do not want to own the club .just have it in safe hands Y/N.so if it's a YES why not do joint venture and have McColl and Parks on the PLC board and join that Bluenose Chairman Malcolm Murray(3rd time lucky I hope with that name uk.gif) so that would give us a strong backbone of Rangers men on the PLC.....btw......is McColl a Bluenose?

If the answer is NO to the safe hands question .......does that mean that they may have mislead us in their statement in not wanting to own the club? That is for others to answer!!

So there we have it .an invitation to invest on the club.......... Walter to run the football side of things and McColl/Parks invest their £6m in the club and become part of the PLC Board..............so can someone please give me a reason as this would not be a tremendous thing for the Club ....and please leave this bullshit about Green is in it for the short term....................why has this suddenly caused the problem.............never did before and as I have mentioned many many many times now Charles Green has been the catalyst in this as was his warrant to do so.........he has succeeded to that end.

Now he is the biggest bastard (words have not been used against him, but the sentiment is there) It is everyone s right to purchase or not purchase a season book.but for a couple of people to call for a total ban is absolutely shocking and serves no purpose to make a mockery when more than likely the same people have probably mocked these lesser clubs fans saying they will not buy season books if we are allowed straight back into the spl.............I know these idiots have based that on hatred or sectarianism or both dependant on their team.................so where does that leave these couple of individuals that have put out the same message.

Tell me why Green and the new owners of our club should hand over everything to this new approach after the fact.................and please give a reason apart from Walter being involved and wanting Rangers men involved.......keeping in mind in public Walter has been offered the Chairmanship of the football side and McColl/Parks have been told their investment would be welcomed and no doubt that would clinch a place on the PLC board and they would get their wish with Rangers men joining Malcolm Murray (3rd time lucky) who is a bluenose.

Soory Moses deviated there not all at you wink.gifsmile.gif21.gif

He gave 5.5million reasons as to why he cares about us. Maybe not in the way others will, but at the end of the day, he put up, the rest shut up

Hahahaha, very good. His investors eventually stumped up 5.5million because they are expecting a profit. Nothing to do with if they care about Rangers or the fans.

The rest didn't get picked as preferred bidder, so they couldn't pay 5.5m. Smith's consortium have already had 6m bid rejected from Green and co. Is that counted as "putting up"

Cheers 00000042.gif

Looks that way.........or is it timely for this company to get out of their deal..........................just a thought have no clue. My opinion is still the same yeah Walter is a Rangers fan but he will only be involved in the football side of things, he has been offered the Chairmanship of the football side by the new owners and McColl and Parks have been told their investment would be welcomed......I am starting to think it must be me who is goign loopy here...................they McColl and ok do not want to own the club .just have it in safe hands Y/N.so if it's a YES why not do joint venture and have McColl and Parks on the PLC board and join that Bluenose Chairman Malcolm Murray(3rd time lucky I hope with that name uk.gif) so that would give us a strong backbone of Rangers men on the PLC.....btw......is McColl a Bluenose?

If the answer is NO to the safe hands question .......does that mean that they may have mislead us in their statement in not wanting to own the club? That is for others to answer!!

So there we have it .an invitation to invest on the club.......... Walter to run the football side of things and McColl/Parks invest their £6m in the club and become part of the PLC Board..............so can someone please give me a reason as this would not be a tremendous thing for the Club ....and please leave this bullshit about Green is in it for the short term....................why has this suddenly caused the problem.............never did before and as I have mentioned many many many times now Charles Green has been the catalyst in this as was his warrant to do so.........he has succeeded to that end.

Now he is the biggest bastard (words have not been used against him, but the sentiment is there) It is everyone s right to purchase or not purchase a season book.but for a couple of people to call for a total ban is absolutely shocking and serves no purpose to make a mockery when more than likely the same people have probably mocked these lesser clubs fans saying they will not buy season books if we are allowed straight back into the spl.............I know these idiots have based that on hatred or sectarianism or both dependant on their team.................so where does that leave these couple of individuals that have put out the same message.

Tell me why Green and the new owners of our club should hand over everything to this new approach after the fact.................and please give a reason apart from Walter being involved and wanting Rangers men involved.......keeping in mind in public Walter has been offered the Chairmanship of the football side and McColl/Parks have been told their investment would be welcomed and no doubt that would clinch a place on the PLC board and they would get their wish with Rangers men joining Malcolm Murray (3rd time lucky) who is a bluenose.

Soory Moses deviated there not all at you wink.gifsmile.gif21.gif

Clearly there is a reason McColl, Park and Smith do not want to involve themselves with Green. Clearly there must be a reason McCoist and the players do not like him.

It could be a reason that is public, like his lies or the fact he only wants to make a profit.

Hahahaha, very good. His investors eventually stumped up 5.5million because they are expecting a profit. Nothing to do with if they care about Rangers or the fans.

The rest didn't get picked as preferred bidder, so they couldn't pay 5.5m. Smith's consortium have already had 6m bid rejected from Green and co. Is that counted as "putting up"

Why would someone sell a debt free company for a loss...................I really look forward to your reasoning to do this 00000042.gif