Are the RST taking it too far?

Gaz92

He's just a front, Zeus are the main men.

Zeus want to sell, due to the backlash of supporters. That must hurt you, so much. :happy:

It's not being "too cowardly", its the fact any Rangers man would not want to put the club in to liquidation, you probably would cos yer a cock and most likely not a Rangers man.

The rally has nothing to do with Dingwall you obsessed creep.

"Cock"? "Obsessed creep?" Isn't it amazing the way you "pro-unity" guys find it so easy to abuse fellow Rangers fans? :sleep1:

Dingwall has nothing to do with the rally? :clap: Right you are! That will be why the RST facebook page and FF are full of stories plugging it?

Come on, big boy. Let's have some more insults.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeus want to sell, due to the backlash of supporters. That must hurt you, so much. :happy:

It's not being "too cowardly", its the fact any Rangers man would not want to put the club in to liquidation, you probably would cos yer a cock and most likely not a Rangers man.

If Zeus sell it will be for profit - nothing else. These are hard-nosed businessmen.

I would actually be happy to see WS and his backers join Green with the Zeus financial team helping run the club. Professionals all the way and WS leading the football side of the business.

Yes business acquaintance.but Green is not calling the shots .Zeus Capital are and I think that you may find that macdonald view will not carry favour with Malcolm Murray (3rd time lucky) or Zeus.

Thought if somehow this approach to buy out our owners succeeds how will feel if suddenly mini pops up lording it in the boardroom ....I have seen no mention of him and if as mentioned he appeared would that not be lying to the fans?

We have our new Bluenose Chairman telling us that our club will be run in a fit and proper manner otherwise people will be removed btw is McColl a bluenose?

You asked for one good reason why the two consortiums cannot work together.

A board divided by one half desiring a profit from The Rangers and the other half demanding that all monies be retained for the benefit of The Rangers.

I know which board I want in charge.

Can you show the link where Zeus Capital say they are actually selling and it's because of the supporters....my thnks in advance as I doubt you will post the details as to where you read this.

Who do you know for certainty the the chap you name has absolutely nothing to do with him.

"Cock"? "Obsessed creep?" Isn't it amazing the way you "pro-unity" guys find it so easy to abuse fellow Rangers fans? :sleep1:

Dingwall has nothing to do with the rally? :clap: Right you are! That will be why the RST facebook page and FF are full of stories plugging it?

Come on, big boy. Let's have some more insults.

I have my doubts over if you actually are a Rangers fan.

He is the RST spokesman, there are many above him. But even then, the RST aren't allowed to back something they agree with because Dingwall is a member and some people dont like him? How sad.

The idea was thought up on FF, so that will be why its "full of stories plugging it"

Just to clear this up for some simple minded people, RST does not mean Dingwall.

A board divided by one half desiring a profit from The Rangers and the other half demanding that all monies be retained for the benefit of The Rangers.

You shall have to differ on our thoughts regarding this one 00000042.gif

We shall have to differ on our thoughts regarding this one 00000042.gif

Can you show the link where Zeus Capital say they are actually selling and it's because of the supporters....my thnks in advance as I doubt you will post the details as to where you read this.

Who do you know for certainty the the chap you name has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Dingwal hasn't organised it, he didn't come up with the idea or anything. So many obsess with him on this board, it's sad and dragging this board down. Every thread he gets a mention. Even if he did think up the idea, the fact people wouldnt go simply because its him is so so so so so so so sad.

https://twitter.com/#!/Richwilsport

The man who has been first on everything to do with Smith's consortium and in his article gave some new info about the consortium, so they must be leaking thing to him. He says Zeus want to sell. I think its to do with the supporters because Green said if the supporters don't want them they'll sell up. Plus the fact, what other reason could it be?

I have my doubts over if you actually are a Rangers fan.

He is the RST spokesman, there are many above him. But even then, the RST aren't allowed to back something they agree with because Dingwall is a member and some people dont like him? How sad.

The idea was thought up on FF, so that will be why its "full of stories plugging it"

Just to clear this up for some simple minded people, RST does not mean Dingwall.

How fascinating to hear of your doubts. Thank you for sharing.

If "the RST does not mean Dingwall", whose views does the RST most closely represent? Chairman Gordon Dinnie? Ex-chairman Stephen Smith? Ex-vice chair David Edgar? Its members? Tell us, please.

So just to summarise: the anti-Green rally has nothing to do with Dingwall and the RST does not mean Dingwall. You really are on-message, aren't you? Mark will have noticed, believe me.

Dingwal hasn't organised it, he didn't come up with the idea or anything. So many obsess with him on this board, it's sad and dragging this board down. Every thread he gets a mention. Even if he did think up the idea, the fact people wouldnt go simply because its him is so so so so so so so sad.

https://twitter.com/...#!/Richwilsport

The man who has been first on everything to do with Smith's consortium and in his article gave some new info about the consortium, so they must be leaking thing to him. He says Zeus want to sell. I think its to do with the supporters because Green said if the supporters don't want them they'll sell up. Plus the fact, what other reason could it be?

And you get excited about this guy tweeting...you never stop to think there is another side to this..they could be using him the way they used traynor over the Ally is defo walking away , just to stir things up............once Zeus issue a statement then we will know and btw wilson got his Zeus pulling the strings for a poster on here.

<div>PS</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for posting twitter link </div>

The RST are forgetting one very important fucking thing here, Green owns the stadium, car park, training ground etc, he could recoup most of his cash by punting those to someone and just fold Rangers alltogether, wouldn't be that hard since officially we have no players or league or are a member of any association at present, he doesn't HAVE to do a deal with any cunt he could just walk away and we would be left with fuck all, renting Ibrox out as a venue for concerts etc until such times as he can get planning permission to do something with the 3 non listed sides of the building, lay off the cunt or this could end in fucking serious tears.

I think they're right about Green. All the guy has offered is rhetoric, hot air and bluster - I think it's pretty clear what his inentions are. I find fans groups like the RST far too sanctimonious though.

Not forgetting the small matter of around 10 million quid :crabflute:

The rst are a pointless organisation but in the case they are right

I will be withholding my money, 3 season tickets, until the sale goes through . I hope everyone does the same.

You won't renew unless Greeen sells to Walter Smith and only Walter Smith?

Don't you want to see details of the bid you're backing before deciding to walk away from supporting the club?

Or will you buy anything provided Walter's name is on the masthead?

Such fanaticism is very dangerous.

You won't renew unless Greeen sells to Walter Smith and only Walter Smith?

Don't you want to see details of the bid you're backing before deciding to walk away from supporting the club?

Or will you buy anything provided Walter's name is on the masthead?

Such fanaticism is very dangerous.

I think is is the best way forward for he club...simple as that. I have dealt with the main protagonist involved and I know how and with who he does business, I know the club will be in safe hands.

Bottom line it's my money to do with what I please and I will do what I think is right for he club, you can blindly throw your cash where you want because you are told to...captain of industry....:lol: I've never met one that can't think for himself.....

I think is is the best way forward for he club...simple as that. I have dealt with the main protagonist involved and I know how and with who he does business, I know the club will be in safe hands.

Bottom line it's my money to do with what I please and I will do what I think is right for he club, you can blindly throw your cash where you want because you are told to...captain of industry....:lol: I've never met one that can't think for himself.....

It certainly is. And if some Rangers employeess lose their jobs because you and several hundreds or thousands like you follow suit, starve the club of money and take us back into administration, well that's just too bad.

Long live the Rangers family spirit.

It certainly is. And if some Rangers employeess lose their jobs because you and several hundreds or thousands like you follow suit, starve the club of money and take us back into administration, well that's just too bad.

Long live the Rangers family spirit.

Green should be able fund the club or he shouldn't have bought it

Your point is that of an naive simpleton...again...captain of industry :lol: :lol:

And rangers family coming from a guy attacking mcoist on another thread, don't make me laugh.....

If Walter and Co do get the club, I say we withold ST money until we get a guarantee from Walter that the RST/Dingwall will no longer be recognised or acknowledged by Rangers FC in any way whatsoever.

Gets my vote.

If Walter and Co do get the club, I say we withold ST money until we get a guarantee from Walter that the RST/Dingwall will no longer be recognised or acknowledged by Rangers FC in any way whatsoever.

You go ahead and do that then :lol:

What have the rst got to do with this bid, they knew nothing about these Plans which have been in place for some time.