Are the RST taking it too far?

Gaz92

Hahahaha, very good. His investors eventually stumped up 5.5million because they are expecting a profit. Nothing to do with if they care about Rangers or the fans.

The rest didn't get picked as preferred bidder, so they couldn't pay 5.5m. Smith's consortium have already had 6m bid rejected from Green and co. Is that counted as "putting up"

No it's known in the business world as opportunism /carpetbagging.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha, very good. His investors eventually stumped up 5.5million because they are expecting a profit. Nothing to do with if they care about Rangers or the fans.

The rest didn't get picked as preferred bidder, so they couldn't pay 5.5m. Smith's consortium have already had 6m bid rejected from Green and co. Is that counted as "putting up"

You've still got nothing to back up the idea that he's "bad news". Everything is based on assumptions and guessing of what may happen, and it's an extremely dangerous to build such a case against him. What happens if Walter's bid it doesn't come to fruition? Will the RST get behind Green's consortium, and attempt to work with them? Or will they continue to go in a strop that they didn't get their own way?

Why would someone sell a debt free company for a loss...................I really look forward to your reasoning to do this 00000042.gif

Why would someone, after all we have been through, put any sort of trust in Green?................I really look forward to your reasoning to do this. (tu)

To answer your question, I do not know.

You've still got nothing to back up the idea that he's "bad news". Everything is based on assumptions and guessing of what may happen, and it's an extremely dangerous to build such a case against him. What happens if Walter's bid it doesn't come to fruition? Will the RST get behind Green's consortium, and attempt to work with them? Or will they continue to go in a strop that they didn't get their own way?

It's not the fact its "their own way". Going to for a second get over your obsession with the RST?

He's bad news because he has lied to us, sponsors are pulling out because they don't trust/like him, McCoist/players/Smith/Park/McColl/King(All Rangers men) do not like him. The only people who do are a minority of fans blindly putting faith in him, which is bewildering after what we have went through. We deserve it again if everyone was like the minority. People will never learn and instead put their head in the sand or cover their ears and scream.

So there we have it .an invitation to invest on the club.......... Walter to run the football side of things and McColl/Parks invest their £6m in the club and become part of the PLC Board..............so can someone please give me a reason as this would not be a tremendous thing for the Club

A board divided by one half desiring a profit from The Rangers and the other half demanding on all monies be retained for the benefit of The Rangers.

You'll remember, for example, MacDonald running a mile from investment when a transfer embargo was announced? He's still keen, however, to profit from player sales.

"A business acquaintance of Green's for 40 years, McDonald has not invested in the takeover, but will provide the cash for new players if an SFA transfer embargo is lifted."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2160028/Mike-McDonald-hits-Walter-Smith.html#ixzz1xx0RUANo

Clearly there is a reason McColl, Park and Smith do not want to involve themselves with Green. Clearly there must be a reason McCoist and the players do not like him.

It could be a reason that is public, like his lies or the fact he only wants to make a profit.

Players don't like him/ who told you this! ......................what does it matter if the players like him or not, in my eyes none whatsoever....was it Green that lead to admin and their salaries being cut Y/N did Green withhold PAYE, NI payments Y/N

If the reason is clear as to Smith/McColl/park not wanting to involve themselves with Green , can you let me know what it is.

Has Walter been offered the Chairmanship of the football board by Green Y/N

Did he also extend an invitation to McColl/Park to come and invest , whcih would get them a seat on the PLC Board. Y/N

Now if you understand and agree that it's both Yes re above then.....................why are these Rangers men.....who do not want to own the club not taking him up on this invite!!!!!!!!!

If the answer is No to the above........I take it you never saw the interview with Green.

Why would someone, after all we have been through, put any sort of trust in Green?................I really look forward to your reasoning to do this. (tu)

To answer your question, I do not know.

And you would trust McColl and Park because???

Green is in this for a profit. A fact he stated from day one. The quicker he can cash in the happier he'll be. If these blue saviors have the money then pay Green.

Or is this more TBK-like gimmickry backed y all 1000 members of the RST???

A board divided by one half desiring a profit from The Rangers and the other half demanding on all monies be retained for the benefit of The Rangers.

You'll remember, for example, MacDonald running a mile from investment when a transfer embargo was announced? He's still keen, however, to profit from player sales.

"A business acquaintance of Green's for 40 years, McDonald has not invested in the takeover, but will provide the cash for new players if an SFA transfer embargo is lifted."

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1xx0RUANo

This is precisely the reason why Walter being in full control is the best scenario. (tu)

Players don't like him/ who told you this! ......................what does it matter if the players like him or not, in my eyes none whatsoever....was it Green that lead to admin and their salaries being cut Y/N did Green withhold PAYE, NI payments Y/N

If the reason is clear as to Smith/McColl/park not wanting to involve themselves with Green , can you let me know what it is.

Has Walter been offered the Chairmanship of the football board by Green Y/N

Did he also extend an invitation to McColl/Park to come and invest , whcih would get them a seat on the PLC Board. Y/N

Now if you understand and agree that it's both Yes re above then.....................why are these Rangers men.....who do not want to own the club not taking him up on this invite!!!!!!!!!

If the answer is No to the above........I take it you never saw the interview with Green.

Head in the sand stuff.

Obviously there is a reason for Smith and co not to join the board, I do not know it. But do you think theyre rejecting it for a laugh?

Willing to back Green over Smith and co which says it all for me.

And you would trust McColl and Park because???

Green is in this for a profit. A fact he stated from day one. The quicker he can cash in the happier he'll be. If these blue saviors have the money then pay Green.

Or is this more TBK-like gimmickry backed y all 1000 members of the RST???

Because they are Rangers men and Smith trusts them. Simple as that.

Fuck off with your obsession of the RST, it's so sad. I feel for you and everyone else who constantly brings it up.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1xx0RUANo

Yes business acquaintance.but Green is not calling the shots .Zeus Capital are and I think that you may find that macdonald view will not carry favour with Malcolm Murray (3rd time lucky) or Zeus.

Thought if somehow this approach to buy out our owners succeeds how will feel if suddenly mini pops up lording it in the boardroom ....I have seen no mention of him and if as mentioned he appeared would that not be lying to the fans?

We have our new Bluenose Chairman telling us that our club will be run in a fit and proper manner otherwise people will be removed btw is McColl a bluenose?

Head in the sand stuff.

Obviously there is a reason for Smith and co not to join the board, I do not know it. But do you think theyre rejecting it for a laugh?

Willing to back Green over Smith and co which says it all for me.

You need to get your head out of the sand bud.....not a good thing to do , you miss so so so much smile.gif

For some reason I've still got the RST page on my Facebook, and I know it's hardly an official statement every time they post something, but I find some of the stuff bizarre.

Season ticket money being withheld, a pro-Rangers rally (God knows what that actually is, I'm guessing it's really a pro-Walter rally?) and today they're seeing it as a success that sponsors have began pulling out in support of Walter's consortium as reported by The Herald. Is there anything this group won't do to get rid of Green, who is being treated like a piece of dirt, and quite frankly, I find it disgraceful. Has the guy really done anything wrong apart from not have a passion for The Rangers? Don't get me wrong, I do support Walter's consortium, but I think these muppets are simply taking it too far.

If they don't come up with the funds that are sufficient to buy us, and Green's consortium remains on, does this group really have any credibility left at all? Can they still remain as what many see as the main supporter group, with Dingwall being "the mouth of the fans"? They'll be left in complete limbo, and I wouldn't expect Green to have any cooperation with them again.

they lost their credibility a long time ago and frankly kind of embarrassing the way they handle themselves

Green has already been caught out lying, he is here to make money for himself and partners - nothing wrong with that, he is due a dividend for what he has done so far. Best thing is deal now with Wattie's group and move on.

Because they are Rangers men and Smith trusts them. Simple as that.

Fuck off with your obsession of the RST, it's so sad. I feel for you and everyone else who constantly brings it up.

That's it? Walter Smith likes them so they deserve to run Rangers? Oh my!

I seem to remember Walter Smith liking and trusing Martin Bain. On the strength of that, let's bring him back in as CEO, plus let's have John Greig and John McLelland on the board; all Rangers men, good and true plus, crucially, Walter likes them, Also, it's surely time we found a place in the coaching setup for Archie Knox; Walter really likes him. And, in time, Walter's close friend David Murray will be welcome to return given all he did for Rangers. I know it went wrong in the end but hey, we're all guilty, not just SDM.

You and the RST halfwits need to get out of the playground, stop looking for idols to worship and get real. Charles Green owns Rangers. Get used to it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We'll see.

He'll sell up one day and trouser a profit, which he wouldn't have gained if your precious Walter & co hadn't been too cowardly to act pre-liquidation.

Enjoy your rally next Saturday. If you're not sure where to go, just wait for the fat man with the dodgy tie to finish talking to the man with the microphone. As soon as the interview's over, he'll tell you exactly what to do.

He'll sell up one day and trouser a profit, which he wouldn't have gained if your precious Walter & co hadn't been too cowardly to act pre-liquidation.

Enjoy your rally next Saturday. If you're not sure where to go, just wait for the fat man with the dodgy tie to finish talking to the man with the microphone. As soon as the interview's over, he'll tell you exactly what to do.

He's just a front, Zeus are the main men.

Zeus want to sell, due to the backlash of supporters. That must hurt you, so much. :happy:

It's not being "too cowardly", its the fact any Rangers man would not want to put the club in to liquidation, you probably would cos yer a cock and most likely not a Rangers man.

The rally has nothing to do with Dingwall you obsessed creep.