The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

That's me paid.

Edit: I didn't put my username down though. I could show you my confirmation e-mail to prove it though.

Cheers West_Side.

Could you maybe PM your paypal username to bluepeter so he can match it up with the payment?

Don't post your username on this thread though :thumbup:

Any one else keep getting PM's releating to the origianl PM that was sent? Every time folk reply to that original message it comes up in my email's

Yes sorry Madina,

I sent one PM to 20 members, but forgot to change the privacy setting on it.

I then sent those 20 members a PM called OOPS asking them not to reply on the first PM.

A few have still replied though, but luckily with not too much incriminating personal detail

:mutley:

What are we doing with the rest of the money collected?

That's still up for discussion.

My suggestion is 1 Rangers Brick (£50) with a message from RangersMedia to the world.

Suggestions for the remainder include donate to charity or put it aside to start the 2013 Sponsor fund (which will be minimum £900 next season)

We will start discussing that, and other aspects shortly, once the payment is made to Rangers (but feel free to chip in now as you wish)

My suggestion is 1 Rangers Brick (£50) with a message from RangersMedia to the world.

Suggestions for the remainder include donate to charity or put it aside to start the 2013 Sponsor fund (which will be minimum £900 next season)

We will start discussing that, and other aspects shortly, once the payment is made to Rangers (but feel free to chip in now as you wish)

Think the brick and starting the funds for next seasons player sponsorship sounds ideal (tu)

Personally I think we should try ensure we start with a clean slate for next season even if it means a brick & any excess donated to the Charity foundation/Erskine.

The Sponsor a Player POLL is now closed.

The Winner is DARREN COLE with 41% of the vote

Runner Up was Seb Faure with 27% of the vote. Bad Luck Seb - hopefully another Rangers forum will step up to the plate and sponsor you (hint hint!)

I see that Darren Cole has a twitter account...

EDIT: Hopefully this is really his account this time doh :

https://twitter.com/Coley0301

Maybe one of you twitting types might want to pass on the good news to him, and see what he thinks of it?

The Sponsor a Player POLL is now closed.

The Winner is DARREN COLE with 41% of the vote

Runner Up was Seb Faure with 27% of the vote. Bad Luck Seb - hopefully another Rangers forum will step up to the plate and sponsor you (hint hint!)

I see that Darren Cole has a twitter account...

https://twitter.com/Coley0301

Maybe one of you twitting types might want to pass on the good news to him, and see what he thinks of it?

Tweeted him there.

first ive seen this since the first day of the original thread so is darren cole officially sponsered by rangersmedia now?

Rangers sponsorship team agreed today to reserve his slot for us until Monday.

We should be in a position to pay the money long before Monday.

So barring any administrative error ( and assuming that Elgin City aren't involved in selling these shirts) we should be able to confirm it officially soon.

So barring any administrative error ( and assuming that Elgin City aren't involved in selling these shirts) we should be able to confirm it officially soon.

Where are we on the cash front. Should maybe make it clear that you don't need a registered paypal account to donate too.

Really looking forward to opening the match programme and seeing the Rangers Media Logo :)

Govanblue, we all owe you a big thanks for your tireless work in seeing your idea come to fruition.

WATP.