The Official ***RangersMedia Sponsors' HALL OF FAME ***

govanblue

One thing to bare in mind is PayPal charge the recipient around 5% per transaction.

So every £10 actually means closer to £9.50.

Too late now for most but if people can send the money as a gift through paypal then RM will get the full amount and paypal get fuck all :) Can someone add my name to the list and I'll pay when get laptop back tonight (tu) Also well done all involved and great idea too (tu)

Too late now for most but if people can send the money as a gift through paypal then RM will get the full amount and paypal get fuck all :) Can someone add my name to the list and I'll pay when get laptop back tonight (tu) Also well done all involved and great idea too (tu)

Cheers. I've added you to the list in red. Gimme a shout when you've paid.

And thanks for the gift info. Will look into that, and make sure we get it right next time. (tu)

If you donate AFTER this post, please PM me or Bluepeter as you will not be on downloaded list I have taken from Paypal now.

Last person that donated has initials GS (and emai laddress beginning in g), you are included in the aforementioned list.

Just donated there and put laudrupno1 in the box on paypal when paid so hopefully all good :)(tu)

Right, all the people who didn't put their username with their PayPal donations are arseholes! :p20::P

I've trawled through profiles, email addresses, etc and have found all but three of you. I've PM'd the two members who are in blue in the first post asking for email addresses used for PayPal, that leaves one member who has donated but isn't in blue in the OP. If that's you, can you let me know and tell me your PayPal address so I can match them up?

The donations so far amount to (after PayPal fees) £627.46 :praise::clap:

The donations so far amount to (after PayPal fees) £627.46 :praise::clap:

And we have about 8 patient souls (in Red) who are waiting for me to get my finger out, and get their money off them.

And another 8 or so names still in black, who will hopefully contribute when they get the chance.

So I would expect the final total raised (after PayPal's cut) to be in the region of £750 or so. :clap: :clap: :clap:

(The sponsorship is £550 - so that would leave us around £200 in the pot, for purposes not yet decided.

Not much to update on tonight.

Admin will hopefully make the payment tomorrow.

In order to make the Annan programme, the deadline for the advert wording is tomorrow morning, so we have sent that across to Rangers.

No Sneak Previews just yet though. :P

If there are members who are not able to get to the game, you might want to start talking about getting a programme picked up by someone who is going. Let us see the kind of numbers we're talking about, and see what the best way to deal with it is.

I'm happy to hand-deliver both NamibianBear's and Adelaidebear's, if they cover my travel costs. :D