Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

just cant see why they'd purposely harm the club when they have big shares in us. ofcourse they are trying to make themselves money but they can only do that by making us stronger. as for paul murray and that they dont want to put money into the club but want to run us while getting well paid.

yes I thought that

But now we have one person who has taken millions out of the club by way of salary bonus loan fee and shares..... he is now stating he will take us to court for 3.4 mill...... we only have over 10 in the bank....

However I take your points.

just my opinion, no need to be an arse..

You think someone ready to sue rangers for a kick in the balls off 3.5mil when the club only has 10 mil in the bank is good for rangers?

Or do you believe he's going to sue to then reinvest in the club :lol:

no idea I havnt seen any who do that.

Everyone, and I mean every last person who supports the others can explain in great detail why.

Do you not follow this forum its full of reasons even this thread should you care to have a look (tu)

I am disgusted by certain Rangers fans and so called blue knights. I am still for Gren and co as they put the cash up when other hid.

Now until I see something official to decry them , I will then chamge my backing ...........but based on tittle tattle now ay will I salp anyone who stepped into the breech.

You think someone ready to sue rangers for a kick in the balls off 3.5mil when the club only has 10 mil in the bank is good for rangers?

Or do you believe he's going to sue to then reinvest in the club :lol:

what makes u think he wont?

why do people call on others to divulge why they back Green and Co when they can't answer why they support the others and why thye have not achieved anything for the Club in it's time of need

Some may not support the 'others'. They have however done not a bad job at opening the loyal eyes with their leaks.

he has shares, possibility he could make much more with a strong Rangers.

Ok. But it's worrying you'd think that would be sensible to go through a court case to get money to then reinvest it in the place he's just sued

Ok. But it's worrying you'd think that would be sensible to go through a court case to get money to then reinvest it in the place he's just sued

im sure he said in his statement that it was the principle that he was due money but not getting it. time will tell though. atleast if he's telling the truth we have someone who isnt scared to play dirty with others who would be due Rangers money.

I am disgusted by certain Rangers fans and so called blue knights. I am still for Gren and co as they put the cash up when other hid.

Now until I see something official to decry them , I will then chamge my backing ...........but based on tittle tattle now ay will I salp anyone who stepped into the breech.

Imran made a statement saying he was suing Rangers. That's not tittle tattle.

im sure he said in his statement that it was the principle that he was due money but not getting it. time will tell though. atleast if he's telling the truth we have someone who isnt scared to play dirty with others who would be due Rangers money.

In my opinion he is just looking for a payout. "Give me money and I will go away quietly". McColl is right to refuse this kind of blackmail.

Surely under any normal contractual arrangement any commission resulting from setting up commercial contracts would be payable if and when the benefits from the contracts materialised. If we get £67m income in 5 to 10 years time I would be delighted to let IA have his £3.4m in line with that income coming in but not a penny beforehand.

So if he is legally obliged to go to court then he will tell the truth?

i think so. he comes across as an honest straight to the point guy. like i said to someone else its just my opinion.

:lol: It's good to have him on side. Like having a mate who'll stab himself in the face to show that he'll be handy in a scrap.