Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

In my opinion he is just looking for a payout. "Give me money and I will go away quietly". McColl is right to refuse this kind of blackmail.

ofcourse hes right to refuse he is busy with his main business i get that, in my opinion it seems his name gets banded about without his say so.

When is all this shite and in fighting going to stop, I just want Rangers to be back where it was, what the fuck does it matter who or what is in charge?.....let's just play football and win trophies.

I thought the scum were our worst enemies but it seems it's Rangers men.

i think so. he comes across as an honest straight to the point guy. like i said to someone else its just my opinion.

I agree with you. If Imran takes this to court then Green will defend him because it was him that signed the bonus agreement. That means that both get the thumbs down.

I see no reason why both the Rangers Board and former Directors could not agree to disclosure of relevant extracts of the contracts that the Directors were given. If specified bonuses or fees or expenses or whatever other language the contracts use to describe money are legally binding contractual commitments, and if they nature of the deal was that for every £1m of commercial revenue banked by Rangers as a direct result of a contract negotiated and signed a % goes to the person (or persons) resonsible for winning the business and concluding favourable deals that manifestly benefit the Club then that should be apparent from their contracts. The challenge to the Board and to those who have contractual claims is to waive their rights to confidentiality and diclose the contractual deal they all agreed to. The facts will speak for themselves. Whether or not we all think the deals were justified or appropriate is quite another matter of course. But the facts of the deals are the facts and it would, in my view, be sensible to disclose them and save everybody a heap more unncessary anguish and speculation.

The contracts of serving directors have to be made available for shareholders to inspect at the registered company address (Ibrox) during normal business hours as a requirement of the Companies Act. However even this would not have revealed Imran's cut of commercial deals as rather conveniently he was not on the plc board just the private company one.

I agree with you. If Imran takes this to court then Green will defend him because it was hiim that signed the bonus agreement. That means that both get the thumbs down.

imagine he did put the monery straight bk into Rangers how much would that be a big f##k u to the 'Rangers men' who want the club for next to nothing.

imagine he did put the monery straight bk into Rangers how much would that be a big f##k u to the 'Rangers men' who want the club for next to nothing.

He is going to put our money back into the club ... minus our and his legal expense no doubt? Excuse me if I am not impressed.

Exactly what would Green and/or Ahmed have to do before you changed your mind?

And you think Ahmed suing the club would be a fuck you to Rangers Men.

Another poster who uses it as a derogatory term incidentally

i appologise for the 'Rangers men' part but i actually said him putting it bk into Rangers after all hes being painted as the big baddie.

The fact he is suing the club yet claims he is going to invest whatever he gets is completely bizarre!

I get more worried by the day for our club.

Not bizarre at all.If he was to win the case and got £3.4mil he could buy a hell of a chunk of shares,which are at a very low price,at no cost to himself.These guts operate on the long finger,not quick deals.

Imran made a statement saying he was suing Rangers. That's not tittle tattle.

I have yet to see this shown on here either by a document or by any substantiated quotes.................plus if he is to sue the Ltd Co, please don't put it out there as Rangers as I along with thousands of others think of Rangers as our team not the Ltd Co...............well he must have sought legal advice and been told that he has a case , now if you had legal advice against a Ltd Co. for money would you take legal action Y/N.

He is not suing Rangers he is suing a Ltd Co, if indeed this is the case and not some tittle tattle that has been put out there to cause ructions for the benefit of certain people.

no idea I havnt seen any who do that.

Everyone, and I mean every last person who supports the others can explain in great detail why.

Do you not follow this forum its full of reasons even this thread should you care to have a look (tu)

Everyone who backs Paul Murray to return can explain why?? I must have missed a lot of posts, in that case. I've never seen any reason given other than "he's a Rangers man". Is that the "great detail" you meant?

It's all just utter BS behind the scenes at Ibrox these days.

but one by one we are seeing the true colours (and motivations) of the individuals involved.

How suing the club, which is already struggling, can be construed as anything but totally destructive is beyond me.

I have yet to see this shown on here either by a document or by any substantiated quotes.................plus if he is to sue the Ltd Co, please don't put it out there as Rangers as I along with thousands of others think of Rangers as our team not the Ltd Co...............well he must have sought legal advice and been told that he has a case , now if you had legal advice against a Ltd Co. for money would you take legal action Y/N.

He is not suing Rangers he is suing a Ltd Co, if indeed this is the case and not some tittle tattle that has been put out there to cause ructions for the benefit of certain people.

Fucking hell.

Everyone who backs Paul Murray to return can explain why?? I must have missed a lot of posts, in that case. I've never seen any reason given other than "he's a Rangers man". Is that the "great detail" you meant?

I have gone in to detail on PM and why he is good for us.

The fact is that rather than focus on him we should be looking at the people he is fronting.

None of the previous deals where PM was involved were financed by him....but you know that.

Edmiston Drive, on 14 August 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

===

you do know the company fund the team.... so the 3,4 million will come out of the budget...

Edmiston Drive, on 14 August 2013 - 05:33 AM, said:

===

you do know the company fund the team.... so the 3,4 million will come out of the budget...

It most certainly will not.