Call of Duty Ghosts

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had my first game of this, so many campers! Graphics are nice though and guns seem to work.

Played a few matches earlier. The thing i HATE about IW COD games is how loud footsteps are. All day all i have seen is people hiding around corners with Amplify and Dead Silence listening for you, annoying me now.

Played a few matches earlier. The thing i HATE about IW COD games is how loud footsteps are. All day all i have seen is people hiding around corners with Amplify and Dead Silence listening for you, annoying me now.

I've just started to notice this myself, there's always something :(

Soon as they get that Season Pass money they wash their hands of it. Sad to think considering the positive impact COD 4 had on console shooters.

The only hacked lobbies i've had in COD games have all been Infinty Ward games. Treyarch atleast have some security in there games after WAW getting hacked. Black Ops 1 was hacked after 3 years where as Ghosts was hacked days before it was even released, unbelievable.

I used to be good at call of duty games ... I'd always get an average 20 kills nearly every game but with ghosts I can only mange 10 ,maybe 12 kills because the maps are too fucking big

It's full of campers and soundwhorers and quickscoping (thanks Mark Rubin for lying about it)

The game is unplayable for me now and I rate this game WORSE than black ops 2 :lol: time for me to go back to battlefield I guess

I used to be good at call of duty games ... I'd always get an average 20 kills nearly every game but with ghosts I can only mange 10 ,maybe 12 kills because the maps are too fucking big

It's full of campers and soundwhorers and quickscoping (thanks Mark Rubin for lying about it)

The game is unplayable for me now and I rate this game WORSE than black ops 2 :lol: time for me to go back to battlefield I guess

Ive been playing Black Ops 2 after about a week how wrong can they get a game.

I've been playing it sparingly, only at rank 17 and I'd say quite a few issues have been resolved in terms of spawning in front of the enemy and network lag where your pumping a mag into a player and their still standing but quick scoping has taken over as a big pain in the erse. It is full of campers but I find running and gunning usually means you take them out with ease, especially if you pop an IED on top of their corpse for when they return to camp in the same place. The Stonehaven map was made for campers.

Still playing it and think it is better than most of the recent ones, but far better playing in a group. Not came across a hacked lobby yet, but htdm and hs&r probably aren't targeted played as much by the hackers.

Campers will always be a pain in the arse, along with stobehaven and snipers(with a thermal scope)

I'm going to get abused for this but

Black Ops 2 has many flaws , perhaps too many but I think it's more better , enjoyable and playable than ghosts

Just my opinion :)

I would agree (tu) I've always been a cod fan and still own them all but I just can't own this game any longer :lol:

In a new video posted on Sgt. Frank Woods’s official channel, he talks about a giveaway that he has started, but at the end around the 2:10 mark, he might have revealed some new tidbits of information regarding the future of Call of Duty.

He says, “I have got some information coming up later on in this month about the next Black Ops game…not the next Black Ops… the next Call of Duty game…I just gave something away.”