Falkirk 7/2 tonight, 11/4 the draw at william hills

I don't understand the backlash folk get for backing against Rangers. Its not like theyre wanting us to lose, but its softens the blow if we do. I backed Falkirk to win to nil @ 9/1. Did I cheers Falkirk on? Obviously not. If Falkirk had took the lead I would still have cheered the Gers on for an equaliser. But if it didn't come? Well then ive made a bit of cash.

I see no problem with it.

I don't understand the backlash folk get for backing against Rangers. Its not like theyre wanting us to lose, but its softens the blow if we do. I backed Falkirk to win to nil @ 9/1. Did I cheers Falkirk on? Obviously not. If Falkirk had took the lead I would still have cheered the Gers on for an equaliser. But if it didn't come? Well then ive made a bit of cash.

Im glad you lost

And I still stand by my bet, 9/1 for them to win to nil was a great price.

Not really a great price when we have only failed to score once in the last year in a competitive game. I know it is better teams this year but we have got one of the top scorers from the SPL last year in our team the now. I would have gave you at least 20/1 for us not to have scored on Friday and Falkirk to win. (tu)

your waiting on falkirk to score for a 2k acca, Rangers need a crucial 3 points (all points are crucial this season). what are you cheering? this game just being an example, I'm meaning if you bet against Rangers regularly.

Thats a dilema I would never find myself in, just don't bet against my team.

each to there own

folk getting aww uptight because i posted betting odds in the betting thread :lol:

as it stands i never took falkirk because i shat it, but if attractive odds come up for rangers opponents again i'll still have a look, especially if you choose the draw while giving the opponents a goal start, as you are still wanting a rangers win

Not really a great price when we have only failed to score once in the last year in a competitive game. I know it is better teams this year but we have got one of the top scorers from the SPL last year in our team the now. I would have gave you at least 20/1 for us not to have scored on Friday and Falkirk to win. (tu)

Ok mate. Guess that's why youre not a bookie.

Imagine pricing up your team to get beat and being excited by the odds. Hope you stuck a good bit on it and got fucked over.

Your making a bit of a leap of faith there mate that rangers are his team? Don't know any gers fans that would even consider such a bet for fear of jinxing your own team.

I did but it was on Hearts corners think it was 16/5 or 11/5 on 5 or more hearts corners. Couldn't back the team we were playing to win the match.

I've never back against us personally. I've had a correct score on a few times and hoped the score stayed the same even in the first half :D

Don't know any gers fans that would even consider such a bet for fear of jinxing your own team.

I rarely bet on Rangers matches for fear of jinxing us. I tend to avoid our games unless I see good goalscorer odds (Mohsni got me a nice wee return at the start of last season with his goalscoring exploits).