So those buying game to game...

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once our board show then can run the club, raise investment and sort our product on the park out, I'm sure we will have 45,000 plus every other Saturday.

Aye alright Mark. Im sure theyll have an easy time with it with you lot making statements against every person willing to invest, and starving the club.

Im sure whether the clubs in a good position or not yous will all come running back when the next OF game approaches. Glory hunters.

would we rather have 20,000 fans united behind the Club, or 50,00 fans destroying each other while the tims feast on our bones. that is the question.

Id rather have 20,000 who are there to see the Rangers than 50,000 who are only there because were playing a big team. "fuck it I cannae be bothered watching us play Dumbarton, and ive no bought mt ST so im no losing money, fuck it im just gonnae go to the pub instead" is the mentality of most of these bears claiming to be pure staunch and fighting for the club. Its easy to fight for something when the only thing you have to do is decide to not get off your arse and go to a football game.

Aye alright Mark. Im sure theyll have an easy time with it with you lot making statements against every person willing to invest, and starving the club.

Im sure whether the clubs in a good position or not yous will all come running back when the next OF game approaches. Glory hunters.

This is exactly the kind of bollocks that shows how disjointed our support is.

I am giving my own opinion so less of the 'Mark' and 'you's'.

Respond to my point or don't bother.

Hard to know where to start with this....

31,500 is a pretty good attendance for a match v Dumbarton. Name me another team who would get that amount of fans v Dumbarton?

That aside, some of the nicknames used by keyboard warriors on here are shameful. Someone even used a nickname for Ally McCoist? Yet are calling the fans groups 'worse than taigs' - irony?

If you don't agree with what the fans groups are doing, fine, but don't come on an Internet forum and abuse your own fans, that is taig behaviour.

Not when you consider that we were getting mid 40k two divisions below this.

The result v Hearts will be something to do with it so if we get some good results and play decent fitba hopefully the crowd will increase.

Still the biggest crowd in the country by far with the 9k at Hibs the next best I think. Down south Chelsea had 41k.

The problem is that once you don't have the ST although you mean well there's always the lure of other things, games on TV, Braehead as already mentioned or playing with the kids.

For my own part I bought a ST last year despite moving south and hardly got to any games so this year I'm going when I can including at least 1 hospitality for me and my youngest who is still living in Glasgow. I aim to spend the same amount as the ST on matches & official mechanise.

I will buy more shares if this happens.

Are these folk that are boycotting Ibrox going to be giving money to clubs like Hearts,Hibs and Raith Rovers?

THeres my point right there.... full house against Hearts

bunch of glory hunters, who have used the season ticket fiasco as an excuse,

the lot of them aint Rangers supporters. in my eyes, and I CERTAINLY WONT BE READING ANY STATEMENTS OR FKN NEWSPAPER ARTICLES OF KID ON FANS WHO WONT GO SEE DUMBARTON ON A SATURDAY.... THE FAN GROUPS as well as your average joe whos only goin to big games, yer never Rangers supporters in a million years.

the question that should be asked here is how long will this go on for? what if UOF/SOS dont get what they want? What if there isnt any change with the team and management? If it continues for long it will cause serious long term damage to the club and not only financially, will we be a club with 30,000 fans on average instead of 50,000? Whats the end game here?

Look at the boycott the same as the Yes campaign, the UOF should have a plan laid out with people in place ready to step in and a blueprint for our future, and from what ive seen theyve got no plan, will be board be ousted then we'll have no one running the club? Like the referendum, im not convinced theres anything wrong that the current regime cant fix with some guidance, and im not convinced that UOF/SOS are the people to take us forward, in fact i think theyre nuggets.

Support the Rangers FC and for christs sake vote No!

I am currently recovering from a major operation and I am not fit enough as of yet to make the games.

All going well I might attempt next week, but may be a bit early.

I knew this would be the case, but my STs are bought and paid for.

I will never understand how anyone can just stop supporting Rangers and I will never be able to comprehend why they are happy to do the work of the Bheast.

I have nothing but contempt for these people and nothing but admiration for the real fans who stand by our club through thick and thin, no matter what goes on in the boardroom.

Good on you mate, hope all is well, and you are well on the way to good health.

:7325:

I have a season ticket but if I had chose to do the game by game thing I honestly don't think I'd go to many games.

Even though we won yesterday I just don't get excited about our football right now, feels almost like a chore to go to the games. Really need a fresh management set up and I feel you would see alot higher attendances.

Since administration until this season I've missed roughly 4 games mostly due to being abroad. This season I've missed 3 already, even though I have bought tickets for they matches.

There might not have been many at the game. But what about the season ticket holders who didnt bother turning up. I spoke to a group of 5 guys in the town saturday night who came to glasgow, decided to just stay in the boozer. All had season tickets sitting in the pockets.

There might not have been many at the game. But what about the season ticket holders who didnt bother turning up. I spoke to a group of 5 guys in the town saturday night who came to glasgow, decided to just stay in the boozer. All had season tickets sitting in the pockets.

I suppose you could say they've still put their money into the Rangers kitty.

Worth more to the club than those who can pay but choose not too.

This just says it all. Allys teams are just not worth watching. Two games in a row against guff teams don't change this. The team is ponderous and a change of manager, ditching the underperformers and some more zip about the team will bring the missing back.