*** Official Betting Thread ***

Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a run I'm on just now, after a successful Cheltenham I cashed out for Ā£101 on Sunday although if I had held on I'd of got Ā£155, last night I shoved my sky free Ā£5 bet on a 5 game btts coupon, 4 games up and a 0-0 with 20mins to go, I checked the match stats barrow 0 attempts on goal on or off target and Wrexham 0 attempts on goal on or off target also.......Wrexham scored in 93mins and barrow scored in 96mins...Ā£91 back.....I'm gonnae start doing the lottery again.:dance:

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Alright day today, pissed of at the DH in the 8.20 at Chelmsford.

Capture.png

Ā£40 from first leg goes on at 6/4, AtalanteĀ DHs so it's paid out like a 7/1 and 1/4 double.

I know they're right, I'm just annoyed.

Hidden charm was 5/2 fav in the morning that's some jump, well inĀ 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Hidden charm was 5/2 fav in the morning that's some jump, well inĀ 

Bought as yearling for Ā£200,000 and was goingĀ off at 9/1 in a Class 5 at Wolverhampton FTO. Thought it was worth a couple of quid.Ā Simcock using Fanning was aĀ bit unusual as well.

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Bought as yearling for Ā£200,000 and was goingĀ off at 9/1 in a Class 5 at Wolverhampton FTO. Thought it was worth a couple of quid.Ā Simcock using Fanning was aĀ bit unusual as well.

I've took a week off it there just getting my head back in the game. Totally mixed it up for Cheltenham n cunted it by doing so. Start again tomorrow with a few low stake doubles or something.

My problem is I want to bet on every single race even ones I don't fancy anything and before you know it if you lose 4/5 in a row your 100 deep :lol: Ā