Creampuff

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Haha it was only 3 quid mate on the 3 aways I had a score on Monaco at 5s 

Small consolation to the doings I'm taking lol 

Remember babn....coupons are like buses....expect another couple of winners shortly

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Man u drawing fucked me for 216 :lol:

This is trying to break me lol had wigan and Lyon too you'd think your coupon would stoat with they type of turnarounds happening

Christ I thought I was jinxed when it comes to coupons, did you not have a cash out offer?

23 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Lingfield tomorrow, anyone got any thoughts?

Considering the total prize money is about £700,000, there's some amount of shite getting sent out.

Meeting up for a few jars with the boys for the racing, not had a proper look yet. Is it that bad? 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Meeting up for a few jars with the boys for the racing, not had a proper look yet. Is it that bad? 

There's a couple of good trainers about just not anything I follow at this time of year.

Too early for Balding horses, I don't follow Varian's 4YOs, Haggas has two out as well but meh. 

Too early for bin Suroor as well.

O'Meara booking Moore in the 3.40 caught my eye but he's got another 3 entries in the race.

Just a bit disappointed to be honest.

2 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

There's a couple of good trainers about just not anything I follow at this time of year.

Too early for Balding horses, I don't follow Varian's 4YOs, Haggas has two out as well but meh. 

Too early for bin Suroor as well.

O'Meara booking Moore in the 3.40 caught my eye but he's got another 3 entries in the race.

Just a bit disappointed to be honest.

I get that by trainers but are the ggs not there by merit? 

Gosden and buick are at Newcastle

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I get that by trainers but are the ggs not there by merit? 

Gosden and buick are at Newcastle

Always follow trainers instead horses myself mate.

Gosden at Newcastle is certainly worth a look in my humble. If I met that guy in the street I would shake his hand.

Logged in to put a coupon on for the footie and had a message saying I had a risk free bet up to £20 because I got a winner on the national at odds over 4/1 but it was for the 2:10 lingfield. Time was 2:10 and the race was off by time I managed to put a bet on, unsure if it would count as risk free because the race had started. Not to worry anyway as it came in at 4/1. £100 back. Nice start to the day! And I think that qualifies me for another risk free bet because the odds were 4/1 or higher!

Cunts said it wouldnt have qualified for risk free because it was in play but I put a £20 on the next race anyway and it came in at 6/1.

Up to £220 for the day and now I DO have a risk free bet on the 2:55 Newcastle.

edit: lucks over as horse came 4th. Thought it was gonna sneak it right at the end but it fell away a little. 

Beginning to get that same feeling with betting on Rangers that I got in the early days of Warburton. The bookies are obviously working off of stats, so at this early stage in a form turnaround, we maybe have a wee head start on them by watching every game. Having had a shocking season so far, I have recovered all of my losses for the season in the last two games.

Went big on a Gers win last week (sorry, sorry. Don't want to start another rumble) because 7/2 was just ridiculous. This week, basically bet the bank on a Gers win at 8/15 and threw on some extra sheckles for -1 at 13/10.

Hope we get another couple of weeks before the bookies catch on again. Could get some cracking odds against the beasts.

7 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Waiting on DU for £299

Good luck.

I was going to have a cheeky wee bet on Ayr for this as Dundee Hibs have had shocking away form recently but don't want to jinx you. Watching it on 365, the football is really poor.