Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

9 minutes ago, Zetland said:

@Bobby Hume

Happy New Year! I do so miss your usual emoticon!!!

Anyone in Admin listening? 

Thanks Z same to you  .... :cheers:

The new emo's are pretty useless, and don't allow the degree of expression as the old one's ...... Please take note Admin ..... :tongue:

:UK:

41 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Just noticed I have not wished you all a very happy new year and let's hope this year brings some good things to us all, all the very best for this up and coming year from Joshua and family. 

Happy New Year to you, Joshua and family mate, keep believing. :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

Don't do any other online mediums Greg .... but take my hat off to you for being out there pushing Joshua's Fund .... and all and any method that boosts the tally is a positive step in the right direction mate .... I'm sure it will succeed and reach many people .... and that is what is vital .... the more exposure the better.

Cheers mate and well done.

:UK:

Another idea actually is setting up a red bubble store where merch can be put up for him - basically I could turn that Image into a t-shirt/ mug/ phone case etc. Because it's per unit the costs aren't amazing but you can set the margin at what ever you like. 

I think all you need to receive funds is a PayPal account - not sure it's ideal and if someone was to produce a batch of any item of merch the margin would be much better but this is no upfront cost so no loss