English Football

Clemdog

20 minutes ago, ben51 said:

City's defence will get torn apart this Season. That back 3 have looked poor, especially up against a young inexperienced striker. 

See we raged for a year about Warburton's system, tactics and personnel choices. If I was a City fan i'd be raging at Pep's absolute failure to adapt to English football.

You just can't have that weakness at the back, slowness in the attacking transition, and playing players in clearly uncomfortable positions and expect to win that league.

On another note tonight's game demonstrated to me that if I was good enough I would never had the temperament to play professional football. Go down the pub to watch it and by the end of the game i've got the full on Kevin Muscat mist thinking I want to bury my studs into Aguero's ACL :lol: 

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

See we raged for a year about Warburton's system, tactics and personnel choices. If I was a City fan i'd be raging at Pep's absolute failure to adapt to English football.

You just can't have that weakness at the back, slowness in the attacking transition, and playing players in clearly uncomfortable positions and expect to win that league.

On another note tonight's game demonstrated to me that if I was good enough I would never had the temperament to play professional football. Go down the pub to watch it and by the end of the game i've got the full on Kevin Muscat mist thinking I want to bury my studs into Aguero's ACL :lol: 

Pep's the most arrogant, overrated manager that's ever existed.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Pep's the most arrogant, overrated manager that's ever existed.

I wouldn't say he's overrated but he's arrogant in his inability to be flexible.

I think that the Barca and Bayern teams he had went up more than a few gears in terms of technical ability and style by the time he left, but if you look at Bayern his inability to be pragmatic cost them at the highest level when Heynckes' side would probably have won those Semi-Finals with a lesser calibre of player.