Naivety of the highest order

eejay the dj

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I know given the result and how he got sent off that this will sound mental, but up until the red card I thought he played well.  An improvement on all our CBs. 

Kiernan was absolutely horrendous though. 

I actually dont blame senderos. He should never ever have been put inthat position in the first place. he hasn't played a competitive game in months

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The game's a bogey 

Point I was making was that MW might be unhappy.  It's been worked out on another thread that the board have only invested 3.5 M over 3 transfer windows. I can't see MW letting the board back out of promises again. Some fans are asking that he be sacked, imo, this may well be what MW wants if he's not allowed to buy his first choices. I would rather he stayed and got a better war chest. Something is not right in the background but I believe MW is too much of a gentleman to say what it is.

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Point I was making was that MW might be unhappy.  It's been worked out on another thread that the board have only invested 3.5 M over 3 transfer windows. I can't see MW letting the board back out of promises again. Some fans are asking that he be sacked, imo, this may well be what MW wants if he's not allowed to buy his first choices. I would rather he stayed and got a better war chest. Something is not right in the background but I believe MW is too much of a gentleman to say what it is.

Did he have 1st choices. or did he just not have a clue what he wanted?

If he wanted certain players he should have stuck by them. Maybe he did and signed them.

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Did he have 1st choices. or did he just not have a clue what he wanted?

If he wanted certain players he should have stuck by them. Maybe he did and signed them.

The board told him whatever it takes, If that was the case he would have been able to seal the deal on some of the targets

Just now, Sweetheart said:

obviously the board have backed out of that agreement, has only 3.5 M has been spent in 3 transfer windows.

Sorry but there's nothing obvious about it.

You're making out you know he had signing targets and the board backed him. Now you're saying the board backed out. If you have facts then give us them otherwise I'm beginning to see MW as Le Guen part II i.e. he told the board it would be easy but is now recognisng how hard a job it really is.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Sorry but there's nothing obvious about it.

You're making out you know he had signing targets and the board backed him. Now you're saying the board backed out. If you have facts then give us them otherwise I'm beginning to see MW as Le Guen part II i.e. he told the board it would be easy but is now recognisng how hard a job it really is.

I still believe in MW, just go back and read through old news paper articles and you'll see the statements from the board and on transfer windows. Something is not right in the back ground, that is my opinion.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I still believe in MW, just go back and read through old news paper articles and you'll see the statements from the board and or transfer windows. Something is not right in the back ground, that is my opinion.

So you DON'T know if he had other targets or if the board backed him (or not). Neither do I but I do know that with the squad that is available his team selections (and signings) are questionable.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

So you DON'T know if he had other targets or if the board backed him (or not). Neither do I but I do know that with the squad that is available his team selections (and signings) are questionable.

And that's all we can go on.  Saying he isn't getting the backing of the board is pure supposition. He could have picked a better 1st team on Saturday and didn't.  That's his call, not the boards.

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Wasn't Nathan Cameron from Bury being reported by the Daily Mail as one of MW 1st choices? Also Josh Meekings

35 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

obviously the board have backed out of that agreement, They have only spent  3.5 M  in 3 transfer windows.

How Is It obvious ? What If  he got every player he wanted ? I dont know If thats the case same as I dont know If the board have backed out of an agreement they may have or may not have had In place.

Just now, piperpete said:

How Is It obvious ? What If  he got every player he wanted ? I dont know If thats the case same as I dont know If the board have backed out of an agreement they may have or may not have had In place.

Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine. I feel the board have let down MW, by stating he could have whatever it takes.

13 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Yes imo, BR got himself sacked to take the tic job. No, I think MW is trying to tell the board he needs more resources, if he doesn't get them he'll walk. Just my opinion.

Sweet Jesus thats the daftest post I've read on here today and given some of the crap thats been spouted that in itself is impressive.

53 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Despite my rantings I would rather he stayed, but he does need to change his own mind set and given adequate funds to mount a serious challenge.

On your theory, that central defender again who supposedly failed a medical then it was announced for family reasons that Glasgow was too far and low and behold he signs for a club in that city in England named Athens!

You may well be right. King and mini may well try and pull the wool over the eyes of the gullible, but that one was a belter. Funnily enough the king rimmers went all silent on it. Can't think why!

30 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Your entitled to your opinion as I am mine. I feel the board have let down MW, by stating he could have whatever it takes.

100%. My problem Is If that was the case why would MW sign a new contract before the 3rd window If he was lied to and had his hands tied during the first 2 ?