*** The Winners - RangersMedia Big Raffle for Wee Josh

govanblue

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work, Govanblue.

Tomorrow I should be picking up some Celtic tickets for the Parkhead game next month.

Do you think I could do another bonus ball raffle for one of them again? or do you think that's too cliché because it's already been done by myself last game there? (and obviously don't want to bulldoze any of these fundraising plans you already have in place on here)

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Great work, Govanblue.

Tomorrow I should be picking up some Celtic tickets for the Parkhead game next month.

Do you think I could do another bonus ball raffle for one of them again? or do you think that's too cliché because it's already been done by myself last game there? (and obviously don't want to bulldoze any of these fundraising plans you already have in place on here)

Great gesture, again, mate.

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Great work, Govanblue.

Please do! :thumbsup:

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 4:47 PM, govanblue said:

when it takes you to the paypal home page, iunstead of the payment confirmation page, simply press the back button on your browser, type in the amount again, and then click "continue" again.  Hopefully this time it will take you to the right page.  If not, keep trying the back button and resubmit again and hopefully it will go through eventually. :tu:

If that doesn't work, PM me and we'll sort out an alternative. :tu:

Hi GB....found this after I sent you a PM.
This worked out mate so panic over :thumbsup:

Been meaning to make another contribution to the fund but been a bit short with Xmas and other shit but stick me down for another one mate as might as well have a chance of a prize. You know what us bears are like about winning things :happy:

On phone and murder with it so will do the PayPal later. That's a great amount you guys have raised for the wee man. Well done all :thumbup:

8 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Been meaning to make another contribution to the fund but been a bit short with Xmas and other shit but stick me down for another one mate as might as well have a chance of a prize. You know what us bears are like about winning things :happy:

On phone and murder with it so will do the PayPal later. That's a great amount you guys have raised for the wee man. Well done all :thumbup:

No bother mate.  I've kind of lost the pledged list, so just PM me once you've donated. :tu:

4 hours ago, govansw1 said:

Raffle ticket bought :happy:

Cheers Gov. :tu:

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

gb

2 more tickets bought pal and I've added a fiver to go KAI for the 12th March ticket. Couldn't get in to paypal but as the money for the ticket is coming to this fund then I imagine it works out the same. Just need to verify with KAI.

Awesome mate! :tu:

I've also stuck myself down for one of K.A.I's bonusball raffle tickets.  

Here's the link for anyone else who wants in...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/304881-celtic-vs-rangers-ticket-bonus-ball-wee-josh-fund/

3 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

Oh and just looked through the prize list. Outstanding!

Hopefully a few more to come - and wait till you see the auction items!!! :rangers: