Prime Minister - Question Time

Enjoyed that, very good mate.

We've got to get back to having a team of players with that attitude. 

“It was annoying to get that far and not win it, looking back that is the only disappointment I have about being at Ibrox – that we didn’t win anything European in the time I was there".

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Great interview with our very own Wee Prime Minister, Ian Macmillan.  

Came to the Gers late in his career was a great wee player and by all accounts and a real gentleman.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/features/big-interview-ian-mcmillan/

CEgc4sbW0AAfIko.jpg

Real gentleman . I met him once with my Dad who worked with him . The strip in the picture was the same style as my first one . I also remember getting a rangers book signed by all the players after a Raith Rovers game thanks to him . A great man 

9 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

Real gentleman . I met him once with my Dad who worked with him . The strip in the picture was the same style as my first one . I also remember getting a rangers book signed by all the players after a Raith Rovers game thanks to him . A great man 

that's my favourite Rangers strip of all time, a cracker

On 26/03/2017 at 9:04 AM, onefootwillie said:

Mine too, although I remember the one before with the 3 button collar. Still think this one is the best.

23 hours ago, gmcf said:

Excellent read . I didn't know he was a part timer with us ! 

In these days it was not uncommon for top grade players to be part-time. Bert McCann of Motherwell (teacher) and Jim Craig of Celtic (dentist) spring readily to mind. I am sure there were others that the "geeks" on RM will be able to mention :pipe:.