K.A.I

Bonus ball time again (Wee Josh - Rangers vs Celtic, Scottish Cup Semi-Final)

141 posts in this topic

Superb effort again. Well done KAI for starting it and to everyone who donated.

Good luck

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give Bears R Us no 5 from me if nobody objects

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Give Bears R Us no 5 from me if nobody objects

No problem mate I do not think I would have managed anyway with the early KO. I am more than happy to leave it the way it is. :thumbup: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bears r us said:

No problem mate I do not thin k I would have managed anyway with the early KO. I am more than happy to leave it the way it is. :thumbup: 

No worries mate.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Give Bears R Us no 5 from me if nobody objects

:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

No problem mate I do not think I would have managed anyway with the early KO. I am more than happy to leave it the way it is. :thumbup: 

:thumbsup:

The Rangers Spirit has run through this thread from start to finish ..... we are not just "Simply The Best" ..... We are "The Best of The Best"

:UK:

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Special mention should go to @only14me too ... he PM'd me a few hours ago promising to take any numbers that were left by 9pm tonight and now they're all sold he's making a separate £75 donation to the fund instead. Cracking gesture, mate. 

That's outstanding 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I too late?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

The Rangers Spirit has run through this thread from start to finish ..... we are not just "Simply The Best" ..... We are "The Best of The Best"

:UK:

 

 

:thumbup:

RM is a fantastic forum mate IMO, you can laugh, argue, cry and help others less well off than ourselves and to me it is more than a forum, but a part of following our great team.

I saw your post for four numbers but saying you would not manage to use a ticket if you won and I said to Mrs Bru I think we will need to follow your lead and she said please do. Then a few other good Bears came in at the end and it is just fantastic that KAI can get it sorted for this Wed and give everyone a chance to sort out travel etc if they are not close at hand.  

RM rules. :thumbsup:

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rfc_watp said:

Am I too late?

You are mate, the list went from 20 to 0 in a matter of hours.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Special mention should go to @only14me too ... he PM'd me a few hours ago promising to take any numbers that were left by 9pm tonight and now they're all sold he's making a separate £75 donation to the fund instead. Cracking gesture, mate. 

Fantastic gesture from him, and glad to say I have had the pleasure of meeting him last season. :thumbup:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

You are mate, the list went from 20 to 0 in a matter of hours.

Not to worry. Brilliant effort from everyone to get them sold, good luck everyone :tu:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of generousity shown the past couple of hours amongst you's all. Great to see.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic reading. Well done lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now the only question is what do I do with these two tickets that I've got? :craphead:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, govanblue said:

And now the only question is what do I do with these two tickets that I've got? :craphead:

 

One Raffle. Two tickets. £10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, govanblue said:

And now the only question is what do I do with these two tickets that I've got? :craphead:

 

I'd just do one of them private auctions for the pair. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

One Raffle. Two tickets. £10

 

£10???  You trying to get me hung?

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd just do one of them private auctions for the pair. 

Auction???  You trying to get me banned?  

 

:p:

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, govanblue said:

 

£10???  You trying to get me hung?

Auction???  You trying to get me banned?  

 

:p:

 

It's for 2 tickets mate, it's only fair. I reckon it can be done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now