The scum showing their class again!

Tam Müller

Not a whiff of this in the papers.

Front page news if a player who left us a year ago is lifted for being an arsehole, We sing the billy boys its in the papers, we sing ten german bombers which is really aimed at the history of the nazis but the shit stirring media twist it to try and have a go at the german population, Smoke bomb set off at Fir Park some whinging wummin makes the papers explaining how we could've killed her with her "asthma" despite well fans often using smoke bombs as well as the huggy tuggers, fuck we lose a cup final some slimey bigoted cow makes up a story about our fans using their weans as roadblocks to ensure the polis cant get to hampden!!

But a set of fans openly mocking 66 totally innocent people going to a football match and never coming home? No story here. Happens all the fucking time and I am sick to the back teeth of it! 

Can you imagine the worldwide coverage something like this about Hillsborough would get? 

I always used to laugh at the tims pathetic,paranoid theories about refs being masons, and the media being against them and priding myself as a rangers man for having more dignity but you cant help but feel something stinks big time! 

Not to mention the fact this week its been revealed they hired a paedo for a coach, bribed his victims, sacked him, never told the polis then rehired the cunt 2 years later!! But Nicky Clark making an arse of himself takes priority eh!?

image.jpeg

I think you are clutching here. That's hardly newsworthy. Crap graffiti in city centre. There's an actual story about them that seems to be all too quiet. I would think a politician or a national broadcaster would raise the question about the extent of alleged criminality and apparent connections between those involved, spanning decades and seemingly ignored 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

The player who left us a year ago getting lifted... are you talking about Nicky Clark? Because he was a Rangers player when that happened.

He might well have been. Making the front/back page despite the revelations of the scums vile history last week still strikes me as being very odd.

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

I think you are clutching here. That's hardly newsworthy. Crap graffiti in city centre. There's an actual story about them that seems to be all too quiet. I would think a politician or a national broadcaster would raise the question about the extent of alleged criminality and apparent connections between those involved, spanning decades and seemingly ignored 

Not clutching at all mate! Dont get me wrong not expecting a full page story on it. But we step a toe out of line there's an online story about it just as quick as the tits at the rhecord can type one up. People putting stickers mocking people lost to a football disaster though? Nah nothing to see here. Just imagine for a minute the shoe was on the other foot.

They are a vile bunch. They show NO respect, yet expect everybody else to respect themselves.

I used to be able to tolerate them, not anymore. I very rarely buy a paper, or read them online. BBC Scotland is a fucking rat infested hell hole. I NEVER listen to radio Scotland because of the arses that are on it. They throw abuse at us, then play the victim when we return the abuse, or report it to their bosses down south.

The point the OP is making is valid, it maybe only a sticker (all be it a large one) but it's message is extremley offensive.

If large stickers started appearing all over the City Centre detailing the abuse by Jim Tornbutt, there would be an immediate outcry. These stickers about our 66 have a message worse than anything I've seen, the fxcking pole should be ripped out.

21 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

A national broadcaster? Like the BBC ? The same BBC  who broadcast the documentaries about child abuse in sport and specifically Torbert ? That type of national broadcaster? 

24 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Spill

21 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

Not clutching at all mate! Dont get me wrong not expecting a full page story on it. But we step a toe out of line there's an online story about it just as quick as the tits at the rhecord can type one up. People putting stickers mocking people lost to a football disaster though? Nah nothing to see here. Just imagine for a minute the shoe was on the other foot.

Do you think that the outrage of the famine song is an example of shoe on other foot .a song that mocked plastic paddyism .

Just now, magic8ball said:

Do you think that the outrage of the famine song is an example of shoe on other foot .a song that mocked plastic paddyism .

Very much so. We were hounded relentlessly and the song outlawed. 

Them publicly displaying their delight at a footballing disaster is fine though. 

31 minutes ago, Tam Müller said:

You right it would have been front page headlines if it was us mocking their players/supporters death.:tu:

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A national broadcaster? Like the BBC ? The same BBC  who broadcast the documentaries about child abuse in sport and specifically Torbert ? That type of national broadcaster? 

Yes that was a start. I think someone ought to take the investigation on a stage further and I'm amazed this isnt news like Saville was. Maybe that will come when court cases begin. 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Yip .ill Phil got the irish government involved too 

??? he's comedy gold man literally devoted his life to Rangers and will one day look up from his laptop to find out his mrs has taken the weans and ran away with somebody else. 

I've no idea what they are doing here - it's hardly 1845 and transport to Dublin is either scarce or too expensive. A flight from Glasgow to Dublin is £140 quid and takes 70 minutes. That's right paddies, leave Glasgow at 10h50 and you're back to that shithole by 12.  Then they timmigrants can actually live where they dream of, and sing of.

Fucking scum that they are.

33 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes, that very one - 30-40 years too late.

I wouldn't expect anything approaching class from the sort of scum, who still find it possible to support, what has now been exposed as little more than, a  vile, glorified, paedophile ring.

If they knew  admitted their history...

Well, they can hardly deny it, now.