Rogers parkhead success

Since a huge part of success in any sort of management is having the confidence of those under you has rogers been given a huge boost in this at septic because of his Liverpool past? Lets face it if you are the sort of journeymen pro's that septic have the fact you are standing where Saurez and Steve G once stood must make you buy into what this guy is telling you.

It has to be said of course that he won nothing in England but the EPL is such a global icon and Liverpool,one of it's crown jewels that some of that sparkle is bound to rub off even on a very ordinary ,manager like brenda  

I only watched maybe 30 mins of that documentary they done, This is Liverpool, and he was going around the dressing room before a pre season friendly in the USA, Boston I think it was and he was talking some amount of rubbish especially to Sterling, and I was thinking to myself surely to fuck he can't be serious, it was that bad, and he also seemed to me strangely creepy, it really put me off watching any more so I turned the tele to another channel, but not before I thought to myself surely to fuck that's not all it takes to be a premiership manager, I really hope we can exert some pressure on him as I think he would be found out.

When all the revelations with the tranny came out I wasn't even remotely shocked, any time I see him I feel like I need a shower.

20 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

I only watched maybe 30 mins of that documentary they done, This is Liverpool, and he was going around the dressing room before a pre season friendly in the USA, Boston I think it was and he was talking some amount of rubbish especially to Sterling, and I was thinking to myself surely to fuck he can't be serious, it was that bad, and he also seemed to me strangely creepy, it really put me off watching any more so I turned the tele to another channel, but not before I thought to myself surely to fuck that's not all it takes to be a premiership manager, I really hope we can exert some pressure on him as I think he would be found out.

When all the revelations with the tranny came out I wasn't even remotely shocked, any time I see him I feel like I need a shower.

You get the impression he's found his level up here being at the only club with any real money to spend ... needless to say septic didn't have to break down anybodies door to get him so obviously the EPL had already made up their mind about him 

He has no credible opposition,the largest budget by far,the backing and protection from the media and authorities. He lost 9-0 to Barca over two games and suffered arguably the most humiliating result ever suffered by a Scottish club in Europe. He's now in the perfect comfort zone where a loving mhedia will escalate him to mourinho-esque heights. Give Rangers a level playing field and see what happens then. And after a few defeats his veneer would soon crack.

The guys had a very very  easy ride so far .

Most teams have a wee sticky patch or things go a bit wrong .

This has still to happen , but when it surely does Brenda will be left wondering what he's let himself in for .

Life in the Goldfish bowl will suddenly not be that easy :justno:

5 hours ago, Land Rover said:

The guys had a very very  easy ride so far .

Most teams have a wee sticky patch or things go a bit wrong .

This has still to happen , but when it surely does Brenda will be left wondering what he's let himself in for .

Life in the Goldfish bowl will suddenly not be that easy :justno:

He's determined to talk up his HMRC treble