Old school football watching.

Watched Ebbsfleet v Hampton this afternoon, bars all over the place and you can take your pint on to the terracing watching the game, double winner if you like a fag as well as plenty were smoking as well, a girl walked past us pushing a pram along behind the goal, even she had a pint.

Bring back the days of a few thousand extra sneaking in, the majority of the crowd half cut and  a carry-out taken in,  disability cars at the side and wee boys sitting on the wall beside of the park, some fans climbing up pylons and sitting on and below terrace roofs too, guys pished and pissing over each other and random fans throwing bottles and cans at their own fellow supporters, unsafe walkways and barriers, few women and families at the game, and excruciatingly unhygienic food and toilet facilities..........................totally unjustifiable by todays standards,(and probably even then) but what an atmosphere it created. 

7 hours ago, tannerall said:

Bring back the days of a few thousand extra sneaking in, the majority of the crowd half cut and  a carry-out taken in,  disability cars at the side and wee boys sitting on the wall beside of the park, some fans climbing up pylons and sitting on and below terrace roofs too, guys pished and pissing over each other and random fans throwing bottles and cans at their own fellow supporters, unsafe walkways and barriers, few women and families at the game, and excruciatingly unhygienic food and toilet facilities..........................totally unjustifiable by todays standards,(and probably even then) but what an atmosphere it created. 

I miss them days

On Monday, May 08, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Captain Hilts said:

Saw one right cunt of a steward in the Copland the other week take a boy's bottle of Lucozade off him and spoke to him like he was something he'd just stood on.

He couldnt have been wearing green and grey hoops cos against the mankey mob i saw a steward actively tie one of their flags to the advertising board.  Middens

16 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

He couldnt have been wearing green and grey hoops cos against the mankey mob i saw a steward actively tie one of their flags to the advertising board.  Middens

I seen one taking photos for them with their upside down flag.