• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No I love my life. It's great.

I hate celebrating failure and having an absolute riddy like that there. 

Looking at the clip again, thank fuck it's about 3-dozen publess wee guys that probably don't know what success means. 

This is a case of the fans having good rapport with individuals within the club.

A few drunk guys surrounded him and decent to make the most of their trip out and victory so sang a song, how it's gods name is that embarrassing?

Must we always be stoic and silent? Whenever any fans want to enjoy themselves because they're not depressed should they be told to fuck off? Should we never do anything remotely fun again until we win?

Just now, RDFM said:

This is a case of the fans having good rapport with individuals within the club.

A few drunk guys surrounded him and decent to make the most of their trip out and victory so sang a song, how it's gods name is that embarrassing?

Must we always be stoic and silent? Whenever any fans want to enjoy themselves because they're not depressed should they be told to fuck off? Should we never do anything remotely fun again until we win?

Yes, they 100% should be told to fuck-off dancing and celebrating and doing bouncies on days like today when we've just finished a season like that. Absolutely. 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Responses like that are daft.

We're shite and Pedro doing the bouncy with the fans after the wank season we had is embarrassing. What is there to be joyful about as far as the club goes atm? 

Before you come out with another pish response like that one, yes I find it almost impossible to be positive about anything to do with Rangers atm, but no I won't be leaving to support another club. 

Yeah I'm sure everyone's enjoying themselves and engaging with eachother cause we finished 3rd.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Yes, they 100% should be told to fuck-off dancing and celebrating and doing bouncies on days like today when we've just finished a season like that. Absolutely. 

Aye you definetly hate your life.

Dont bother quoting me because whatever you're going to say is wrong.

Just now, RDFM said:

Aye you definetly hate your life.

Dont bother quoting me because whatever you're going to say is wrong.

Nah I don't hate my life, I prefer not making an arse of myself loving seasons like this one.

I'll follow you round this forum quoting you and make your life hell ya fiddler anymore lip. 

Guest Lloyd72
8 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Shite reporting aimed at the gullible and a shite topic started with the same intention.

I can't be certain, but I'm sure the OP loves starting new topics and goes hard for likes.

I can neither confirm nor deny this is the case but if you hit that like button you may find out.

Just now, RDFM said:

Yeah I'm sure everyone's enjoying themselves and engaging with eachother cause we finished 3rd.

What are they enjoying then?

Surely if they're just happy this season is over you wouldn't be jumping up and down and instead just be thinking thank fuck.

It's been a very poor season but we still got a Europa Cup place.   It's just one of these end of season things.  The hostile media will leverage more out of it of course.  Falsify it up a bit to make it look more dramatic to suit their purposes.   It's what they do.

It's the end of the season and not much to celebrate in truth, but no need to stop the wine flowing just a little bit and fuck the views of the media.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Or just act normal? you have to sit and do bouncies and singing to actually enjoy yourself? 

Course not but it's a hell of a lot more fun than just standing there and clapping.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Course not but it's a hell of a lot more fun than just standing there and clapping.

So is wanking yourself violently in public in front of woman but that's embarrassing too. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What are they enjoying then?

Surely if they're just happy this season is over you wouldn't be jumping up and down and instead just be thinking thank fuck.

A day out with their friends? A win? Being able to interact with people within the club? Being half cut? Their life?

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, K.A.I said:

So is wanking yourself violently in public in front of woman but that's embarrassing too. 

That's no embarrassing mate that's a thrill ride, the shock on their faces is a good morale boost even if it's not for the reason you may want it to be.