Pedro Does the Bouncy

Guest Lloyd72

If a football team's results can knock the stuffing out of your enjoyment of life on a consistent basis then you'd be a lot better off giving it up in my opinion. 

Now, don't get me wrong here, I have hated the past four/five years just like everyone else on here, I love Rangers with a passion which I was born with, and I hated it when the tims were doing 9 in a row, hated it when we lost the league at Parkhead, hated it when we were third best behind dundee scum and aberdeen scum, hated it when our team was stitched up financially and politically, hated it when we were embarrasing ourselves to teams like Chesterfield in an almost meaningless third rate tournament, hated it when we were losing to teams like Alloa consistently.

But I enjoyed the good times, and boy were they good times. I could write 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 + + + + + pages on here about those and still leave a million other great memories untouched.

But when I see some Rangers fans criticising a bunch of young fans (some of whom have nowhere near the memories of good times I have) and our manager for having a wee moment of enjoyment and fun due to a win in the final game after the season of shit we had it just makes me cringe.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

If a football team's results can knock the stuffing out of your enjoyment of life on a consistent basis then you'd be a lot better off giving it up in my opinion. 

Now, don't get me wrong here, I have hated the past four/five years just like everyone else on here, I love Rangers with a passion which I was born with, and I hated it when the tims were doing 9 in a row, hated it when we lost the league at Parkhead, hated it when we were third best behind dundee scum and aberdeen scum, hated it when our team was stitched up financially and politically, hated it when we were embarrasing ourselves to teams like Chesterfield in an almost meaningless third rate tournament, hated it when we were losing to teams like Alloa consistently.

But I enjoyed the good times, and boy were they good times. I could write 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 + + + + + pages on here about those and still leave a million other great memories untouched.

But when I see some Rangers fans criticising a bunch of young fans (some of whom have nowhere near the memories of good times I have) and our manager for having a wee moment of enjoyment and fun due to a win in the final game after the season of shit we had it just makes me cringe.

I thought our support today was first class,I was at Chesterfield, embarrassing yes, but the bus coming home was mental,I think we're all entitled  to have a laugh sometimes when we're shite.

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Well said that man. The good outweighs the bad and 55 will be fucking epic. 

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

Fantastic post.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I see Keith Jackson stuck the boot in to pedro regarding this. Fuckin cunt can't wait to kick the man at any point. No wonder he's banned

Hmm. So the woman scorned bit continues.

The sackcloth and ashes brigade should chill out a bit. A wee group of young fans trying to have a bit of fun on the last day of the season is hardly suggestive of standards slipping or anything. Poor bastards have been all over the place watching shite football, so a wee bit of hopeful for next season, happy this one is done fun with the new manager isn't something to get bothered by.

Nice to see some happiness for a change tbh.

As for the manager, all he did was take some time to say hello to the fans. Anyone criticising him for that has issues.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hmm. So the woman scorned bit continues.

The sackcloth and ashes brigade should chill out a bit. A wee group of young fans trying to have a bit of fun on the last day of the season is hardly suggestive of standards slipping or anything. Poor bastards have been all over the place watching shite football, so a wee bit of hopeful for next season, happy this one is done fun with the new manager isn't something to get bothered by.

Nice to see some happiness for a change tbh.

As for the manager, all he did was take some time to say hello to the fans. Anyone criticising him for that has issues.

Keith Jackson has alot of issues mate tried to make his point have substance by asking would we have seen some like Walter smith behave like that after finishing 3rd.

I agree thank god this season is done mate upwards n onwards hopefully

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

Great post mate ??

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Yes, they 100% should be told to fuck-off dancing and celebrating and doing bouncies on days like today when we've just finished a season like that. Absolutely. 

I usually agree with you mate, but you're wrong here. It was just a few kids, and young adults having a wee bit of fun, at the end of a rotten year. Get back on the Prozac mate..??

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No I love my life. It's great.

I hate celebrating failure and having an absolute riddy like that there. 

Looking at the clip again, thank fuck it's about 3-dozen publess wee guys that probably don't know what success means. 

Exactly mate, I was fortunate enough to grow up in the era of rangers competing in Europe every season. Nearly getting to a European cup final, nine in a row , Manchester, and how I felt when Novo put that penalty in to send us there.  I take my 7 yr old every other week to see rangers for the past 2 years now ,and I want him to experience what I had growing up, being world beaters again...

12 minutes ago, Pennyboy said:

Exactly mate, I was fortunate enough to grow up in the era of rangers competing in Europe every season. Nearly getting to a European cup final, nine in a row , Manchester, and how I felt when Novo put that penalty in to send us there.  I take my 7 yr old every other week to see rangers for the past 2 years now ,and I want him to experience what I had growing up, being world beaters again...

That was the old rangers mate

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I see Keith Jackson stuck the boot in to pedro regarding this. Fuckin cunt can't wait to kick the man at any point. No wonder he's banned

And why wouldn't he when a good percentage of Bears on here are doing exactly the same? I really think it's time that we circle the wagons around Pedro and get fully behind the man. At least wait until it's HIS team that's on the park!

9 hours ago, smitzer007 said:

And why wouldn't he when a good percentage of Bears on here are doing exactly the same? I really think it's time that we circle the wagons around Pedro and get fully behind the man. At least wait until it's HIS team that's on the park!

I agree - protect our own 

We have enough problems from the media