Dear Mr King

KeyserSoze

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm surprised you can type and suck Kings cock at the same time mate, tbh I'm impressed, it's quite a talent - maybe @Frank Harrison will be your best friend?

Why are you in such a terrible mood when things are looking good for us at long last?

Is your hate for King greater than your love of Rangers? Comes across that way at times pal.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, KingKirk said:

Answer the question when credit is due will you give it?

He hasn't done anything on his own I know about, do you?

Has he put his hand in his pocket? Did he get someone else to?

What credit do I give dinky?

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

For actually doing his job?

No

As soon as he starts performing above and beyond - eg getting the league actually won - better infrastructure which is bearing fruit - real progress in europe - maybe then.

Not for negotiating a deal which we really don't know the ins and outs of, not for supplying interest free loans, not for still having which is considered a small transfer budget, not for signing the majority of unknown players.

If those players are excellent - fair enough - but this can only be determined in the future - not now.

What about for a retail deal been ripped up when MA could of easily enforced it and there was fuck all we could of done. Do you give King/ our board credit for getting us out that deal?

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Why are you in such a terrible mood when things are looking good for us at long last?

Is your hate for King greater than your love of Rangers? Comes across that way at times pal.

Prove to both of us why we should respect Dinky? Out of duty maybe, sword and shield routine?

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I hate people wanking over someone whom I've already explained hasn't performed as what I would consider well. He's been in a charge for a while now, and there was calls for him to leave because he was lying and not spending while we had a shite team unable to perform for a shite manager with no scouting network etc. Now because he's actually done what he's supposed to do people are saying he's shut folk up? Well no, he hasn't, he'll have to do a hell of a lot more before he does that. If you actually look at what's going on in our club he isn't someone that should be celebrated, but instead watched closely - just like any chairman.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What about for a retail deal been ripped up when MA could of easily enforced it and there was fuck all we could of done. Do you give King/ our board credit for getting us out that deal?

What the hell do you actually know about that deal? what king has told you? so gullable.

maybe it isn't so great as what you think it is? maybe ashley couldn't be arsed with it all any more?

we know nothing in reality, yet you think king should be praised.

amazing.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ashley is going to make a whole lot more over the next 12 months than that we will. He controls the supply chain with huge mark up, the club is burdened with the over heads of the Megastore while he still shares the profit and he only has to give 6p in the £1 for sales via SD.   He will make far more than he could have squeezed out of King via litigation. I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the terms of exit himself and let King take the credit to get everyone buying again.  Having said that, its fuckin great that the deal is over in 12 months.

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Answer the question when credit is due will you give it?

I won't randomly give credit no. Why would I? Might as well walk down the street and say "thank you" to the first person I meet.

Do you mind if I have that thing mentioned previously when you took over.........transparency wasn't it? To tell us where the money came from this time or just not bother and let others buy shares you could have had but couldn't be arsed, where did it come from, your own pocket?

I know I am seeming harsh on Dinky but I don't trust the cunt so it is par for the course.

2 minutes ago, weeneily said:

Ashley is going to make a whole lot more over the next 12 months than that we will. He controls the supply chain with huge mark up, the club is burdened with the over heads of the Megastore while he still shares the profit and he only has to give 6p in the £1 for sales via SD.   He will make far more than he could have squeezed out of King via litigation. I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the terms of exit himself and let King take the credit to get everyone buying again.  Having said that, its fuckin great that the deal is over in 12 months.

Beyond help if you think that.. lets say your correct for a second isn't 12months with SD getting a better deal than us(they aint) 10x better than 7 fuckin year !

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

@Jack The Flipper and @Malvern have proven beyond doubt that there hatred for Rangers board is larger than there love for the football club... Nothing but a positive week and they are still questioning every little move 

Why the fuck should I love this Rangers board?

Away to fuck, My team is one thing, Paul Murray is still there for fuck sake, is there any more useless a cunt in life apart from pissy pants?

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Why the fuck should I love this Rangers board?

Away to fuck, My team is one thing, Paul Murray is still there for fuck sake, is there any more useless a cunt in life apart from pissy pants?

Do you know of someone better qualified ?

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I hate people wanking over someone whom I've already explained hasn't performed as what I would consider well. He's been in a charge for a while now, and there was calls for him to leave because he was lying and not spending while we had a shite team unable to perform for a shite manager with no scouting network etc. Now because he's actually done what he's supposed to do people are saying he's shut folk up? Well no, he hasn't, he'll have to do a hell of a lot more before he does that. If you actually look at what's going on in our club he isn't someone that should be celebrated, but instead watched closely - just like any chairman.

The wanking patter is shite. You can do better than that.

King and the board have taken it tight for their lack of investment, for starting a fight with big fat Mike which we were apparently doomed to lose and for starting a boycott which you said would fail and for  being generally incompetent. The last few days have shown their plans have Beared (pun intended) fruit.

Ashley has sold his shares, we get the majority of profit from shirt sales, have brought 8 new players in and things are looking good. These are all huge positives surely?  But you stick with your fixation of King's cock if that's what makes you happy. Each to their own.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Do you know of someone better qualified ?

Qualified in what? A fucking hair dresser, he is bloody useless and coincidently been a consistent member of every failed board in recent times. Get the hair to fuck!

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The wanking patter is shite. You can do better than that.

King and the board have taken it tight for their lack of investment, for starting a fight with big fat Mike which we were apparently doomed to lose and for starting a boycott which you said would fail and for  being generally incompetent. The last few days have shown their plans have Beared (pun intended) fruit.

Ashley has sold his shares, we get the majority of profit from shirt sales, have brought 8 new players in and things are looking good. These are all huge positives surely?  But you stick with your fixation of King's cock if that's what makes you happy. Each to their own.

:lol: 

Made me chuckle 

Just now, Malvern said:

Qualified in what? A fucking hair dresser, he is bloody useless and coincidently been a consistent member of every failed board in recent times. Get the hair to fuck!

So ye dont know what he does but you want to throw mud and hope it sticks? why just cause its PM

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

keep suckin that auld cock mate, you'll get really good at it, but just remember - only dyson promise no loss of suction with age, king will drop you for the latest model :lol:

You love the cock dont ye ffs

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

I am excited for the season but I have still got my doubts about Dinky, not going to hide them.

I'm a bit late to this thread but this post isn't very old and you've been very involved in this thread already so I'm hoping for a reply. What exactly are those doubts you have? Genuinely curious as my own opinion is that while he may not be a dyed in the wool fan (but still a fan), I certainly do not think he's in this to fuck us over a la Green.

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'm a bit late to this thread but this post isn't very old and you've been very involved in this thread already so I'm hoping for a reply. What exactly are those doubts you have? Genuinely curious as my own opinion is that while he may not be a dyed in the wool fan (but still a fan), I certainly do not think he's in this to fuck us over a la Green.

I don't believe a penny left his very own children's inheritance as he is want to quote, I think we have borrow more money behind the scenes that he is now taking credit for. That enough for you to understand my stand off position about Dinky?