How does Pedro come back from this.

Guest Lloyd72

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

He doesn't. Sealed his fate tonight.

This may be accurate. But if so, he will continue being a dead man walking for at least 6 months. There is simply no way that any football manager in any league would be sacked after the transfer backing Pedro has received.

So assuming he is here for the immediate term heres what needs to happen....

Step 1. He needs to shut the fuck up.... all the green boots and WATP shite is a fucking distraction. Stop talking yourself up, billy big boots, Get on with your job

Step 2. spend the next month building this group of nomads into a team... a team that communicate with each other, a team that know each other and a team that will fight for each other. English lessons, long training sessions, go and stay somewhere for 2 weeks.... get these fuckers knowing each other better than they know their own fucking wives because tonight they were all on different planets

Step 3. Make Bruno Alves captain.... or pick another player, Rossiter maybe, but take it off Wallace.

Step 4. Put out a team that is appropriate to the opposition. Two CDM's against a pub team is not required. No criticism of Jack or Rossiter but we only needed one of them, maybe not even one. 

Step 5. Recognise that Kranjcar is a luxury player, fine for showboating and pulling the strings against part timers, but he is the slowest professional footballer i have ever seen and he is not the man to build a team around. We will struggle against the top of the Scottish league with Kranjcar as the playmaker

Step 6. Refer to step 1. Shut the fuck up 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't seen anything to suggest that pedro can get the team playing to a decent standard. I had the fear when I heard his appointment and saw his managerial history. 

His results have been shocking. New players in, some with encouraging pedigree. gave me some hope for the future, but it's always been apparent that he hasn't got a clue. 

Pack your bags pedro, you are not worthy of our club. 

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Once upon a time, Walter Smith lost against a team from Latvia and eliminated us from the Champions League.  We went on to win a treble and reach a UEFA Cup final.

Last season, Rodgers lost against a team of part-timers from Girblatar but still found success.

Tonight was a very bad result, but reaching the group stages of the Europa was unlikely.  The first priority is, and always has been, to win the league.  How does Pedro turn it around?  He needs to get this team challenging for the title.  If he can't he'll be out on his arse by Christmas and we'll have another rebuilding job to do.

I think you are getting mixed up........what Latvian mob did we lose to under Smith to eliminate us from the champions league to then win a treble and get to a UEFA cup final?

Pedro was the man that the board pulled out of nowhere, Why?  He is a cunt of a manager and 10 times worse than Warburton could ever be.

Now Harry Redknapp went to Birmingham about the same time  and said if I don't keep you up,the last few games you don't pay me , guess what he kept them up. Now we never even considered or approached Harry, he could have choose a successor to himself who could have worked under him for 3 seasons and then Harry could have retired to a sell out crowd at Ibrox with him choosing the opposition and getting all the profits.

Now we have lost at least 2 sell out games and a league stage which could be £5 million in gate money plus what we get outbthe tournament but our board and the donkey the appointed caused this. 

Get him gone now and Dave King and his board can foot the bill, and how many donkeys has he brought that we have to pay over the odds in wages for? People thought Warbs was bad? The board gave him fuck all money to target decent players .

With Barry getting sold is does not make sense? We do not have 1 decent winger never mind 2 and we are punting the only prospect for £500k ? That's a half full Ibrox in round 2 of this completion. 

Pedro don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, Just go, you are an imposter and never a Rangers manager in a million years you and the board just handed them 7 in a row before a ball was kicked.  

Now the board need to take action and stop him doing anymore damage this season as what we saw under him last season was more than enough. 

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, you tried to make it as if we had a shite result, then somehow got to the UEFA cup final on the back of it and won a treble :lol: 

Your post was full of pish.

Exactly the way I interpreted it.......TMB needs a history lesson before trying to sugar coat what happened tonight:duh:

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Exactly the way I interpreted it.......TMB needs a history lesson before trying to sugar coat what happened tonight:duh:

The board have a hell of a lot of explaining to do, No cunt had heard of Pedro before he came here, and with good reason as he has done fuck all in management.  

He is a disaster of appointment and should go now and let's see how many of these players don't hit the grade at Ibrox and we are probably paying over the odds. 

I blame the board, they went skint flint under Warbs last season and everycunt wanders why he walks? At least Forest will give him money for players but we have went backwards big time since Warbs left and we were going backwards under him because he was constantly fighting with the board about lack of budget.

Some one at high level needs to sort this mess out a single fans have paid a fortune to watch this crap,this coming season and it is nowhere near good enough. 

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

This for me, he has now put unbelievable pressure on himself with this result.  The lack of urgency in the first 75 minutes of the game was shocking especially as he is all about fight and warriors.  All we got was shite and faggots.

Talk costs nothing and we got plenty battle crys, treat it like a cup final blah blah, last weeks struggle against them should have had the bells clanging loundly, ffs we went out last night and played ever worse despite all the lip service, that was sore fuckin sore I can add nothing that has not been said 100 times over. 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The bigger picture here is we have trusted Pedro to basically build a new team, with these players his signings do we boot him out for a new manager to get told that's yer squad......best of luck??

It should not be up for debate after Hampden semi and them humping us at Ibrox, he should have been sacked then, now look where we are, do we keep digging ?  

Get rid or he will be gone after the first old firm game make no mistakes about it 

I think there could be some decent players in there. Morelos can score, candeias has potential, herrera could bag a few. Alves, Dorrans and maybe a couple others to come. There is potential to build a good quality team out of them. 

The manager however has no idea what the fuck he's doing. 

A 1/2 decent manager could potentially inherit the basis for a good team and have them organised properly. I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest that pedro has the tactics to get this team to be successful 

The only way I change my mind is a league title. 

Can anyone in their right mind see this man taking us to the league title? No. 

Should be gone now, won't be gone until November time when it's already too late. 

Called it when he was appointed and sadly I'm proved right. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

It should not be up for debate after Hampden semi and them humping us at Ibrox, he should have been sacked then, now look where we are, do we keep digging ?  

Get rid or he will be gone after the first old firm game make no mistakes about it 

The point is we sack Pedro......who do we attract to take over what will effectively be his team.....most managers bring in their own players which cannot happen now as we have basically let this cunt loose to sign whoever he fancied.

The rumours supposedly about some dude from Dubai is funding the transfers and Pedro is his guy.....this could well be the case hence the reason the board never got rid.....a bit of a coincidence that the purse strings have been loosened when we all believed king to be skint.

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The point is we sack Pedro......who do we attract to take over what will effectively be his team.....most managers bring in their own players which cannot happen now as we have basically let this cunt loose to sign whoever he fancied.

The rumours supposedly about some dude from Dubai is funding the transfers and Pedro is his guy.....this could well be the case hence the reason the board never got rid.....a bit of a coincidence that the purse strings have been loosened when we all believed king to be skint.

Well people need to be sacked at board level over this appointment, and just maybe the chairman spend some time in Glasgow and gets a grip,of the situation. 

Some dude in Dubai is funding the transfers? ???????, we have spent peanuts ffs so some cunt have a word with him.

The board went cheap and we got cheap end off disgraceful decision 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah I'm sick of hearing about Murty . ffs get a grip , some of you

Totally agree, he may have gotten a decent result or two with the first team but he is a youth couch( a good one lol) but still a youth coach 

12 minutes ago, MajorWhitey said:

I think there could be some decent players in there. Morelos can score, candeias has potential, herrera could bag a few. Alves, Dorrans and maybe a couple others to come. There is potential to build a good quality team out of them. 

The manager however has no idea what the fuck he's doing. 

A 1/2 decent manager could potentially inherit the basis for a good team and have them organised properly. I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest that pedro has the tactics to get this team to be successful 

Forget Dorrans as the next home gate was his transfer fee and now we are out forget it.

The board again have spent peanuts and this is what happens , Harry Rednapp was going a begging at the time and we end up with Pedro ?,  We never even spoke with Harry as he would want decent players and we are not prepared to spend say £15m on transfer fees, in fact we have not spent anywhere near that last season and this season combined. 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Well people need to be sacked at board level over this appointment, and just maybe the chairman spend some time in Glasgow and gets a grip,of the situation. 

Some dude in Dubai is funding the transfers? ???????, we have spent peanuts ffs so some cunt have a word with him.

The board went cheap and we got cheap end off disgraceful decision 

We have spent a lot more than I anticipated bud and I'm deadly serious, I can't say if any of them will prove value for money if they don't have a decent  manager playing to their strengths

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We have spent a lot more than I anticipated bud and I'm deadly serious, I can't say if any of them will prove value for money if they don't have a decent  manager playing to their strengths

How much have we spent in transfer fees that have been confirmed by both clubs?  It all lies and smoke screens with undisclosed fees etc. Why have an undisclosed fee? Then you can make up a figure further down the line for gullible fans 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Now spent 1.7 million on two duds in what will be 3 years. 

cellic got a epl manager for 300k more than that. 

Yet again we've tried to do it on the cheap twice and it's fucked us. The wee clown running the club on a daily basis should be sacked on the spot. 

Hear hear , Could not put it better myself