Fundraising for a disability vehicle for my mum

stevemac

25 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Update: she's still in hospital but seems to be better than she was the other day. Got her memory back for the most part and feels a lot better than she was. Thank god.

Her work had a collection which I'm donating today and we are almost at target! When I deposit this today we will be £50 short of our goal - spread the word please lads, so so close now. WATP

Thanks for the update about your mum, glad she has improved some. I am sure we will get it over the line soon. :thumbup:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you to all who donated - unbelievable support from everyone, especially you bears. You have made a massive impact on the life of someone very close to me, and I will never forget that. 

as soon as I can get to a PC to write down all the users that have commented on this thread for donations, I will draw the names for the signed shirts and pm them.

on a side note, do RangersMedia do car stickers? Don't know if a mod can comment on this, I planned on putting a few stickers on the back, funded by the generous donations of and list the various places that people have donated from. 

Thanks again all, and further donations are welcome to help us make a donation to the palliative care suite that cared for my mum at my local hospital.

We are the People!

I get paid on 7th August mate happy to make a wee donation then for you and your Mum if the page isn't bumped on the Bears Den just drop me a PM to remind me - don't think I'll think it's cheeky just do that because my memory is awful these days 

Update: first bout of chemo done, she was very tired and a bit out of it today but she is fighting.

Page has another week to run so any further donations are massively appreciated. I reduced the length of time as we hope to have her home next week so would be ideal having the money for the Car there.

Thanks again to all, and her next lot of chemo is in 3 weeks time. WATP no surrender

• 4 weeks later...

At 09:24 this morning, we lost the absolute rock in our world. Since I was a child, shes been there, to see me through school, through my teenage years and into adulthood. She made me the man I am today, and made my dad the man he is today.

Rest in peace to the kindest, most loving woman I've ever known. Your at peace now.

I love you and will never forget you. 

Susan MacLeod (formerly Barlow, Maguire)

1955 - 2017

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

At 09:24 this morning, we lost the absolute rock in our world. Since I was a child, shes been there, to see me through school, through my teenage years and into adulthood. She made me the man I am today, and made my dad the man he is today.

Rest in peace to the kindest, most loving woman I've ever known. Your at peace now.

1955 - 2017

So sorry to hear mate :(

9 minutes ago, stevemac said:

1955 - 2017

Fucking  hell mate.sorry to hear that.

She'll have been proud of what you done for her. 

All the best