1000 or so locked outside

RFC55

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

That's shite mate. What was happening were they just not letting anyone in?

Fuck knows why nobody was getting in, didnt get close enough to the turnstyle to find out and the polis who we asked were utter scum and not helpful at all

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The G4S boy that was near me was sound and said it was going fine until please put everyone in queues or something.

The deviant known as @Mr Soprano led me astray and demanded we go to the pub and nearly got us arrested, vile bastard

Had my boy wae me and was a fkn nmare, stuck outside as polis are idiots. They lined up everyone down street, then everyone started bombing up sides meaning everyone pushing to get in.  Turnstiles operated with this pish ticket scanning, and barcodes are that wee that everyone was scanning there ticket 4/5 times to get it to work.

Its a disgrace. Like a boy said, its time to get Rangers Stewards back at away games, that was working great.

54 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

Had my boy wae me and was a fkn nmare, stuck outside as polis are idiots. They lined up everyone down street, then everyone started bombing up sides meaning everyone pushing to get in.  Turnstiles operated with this pish ticket scanning, and barcodes are that wee that everyone was scanning there ticket 4/5 times to get it to work.

Its a disgrace. Like a boy said, its time to get Rangers Stewards back at away games, that was working great.

Agree with you mate but some of our fans are utter mongos too, taking about 40 times to scan the ticket then need to be ushered to their seat (infuriates me, all grounds are laid out the exact same).

I got in just before Jack took the dull one.

BUT............... why do so many of our support need to behave like arseholes? The number of steaming folk was pitiful (really guys, I thought that we are here to see The Rangers, not behave like a tanked up jakey), but why do you want to charge up against fellow Rangers supporters, pushing to get in?

Polis were clowns, but so were plenty of Rangers supporters.

1 minute ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I got in just before Jack took the dull one.

BUT............... why do so many of our support need to behave like arseholes? The number of steaming folk was pitiful (really guys, I thought that we are here to see The Rangers, not behave like a tanked up jakey), but why do you want to charge up against fellow Rangers supporters, pushing to get in?

Polis were clowns, but so were plenty of Rangers supporters.

Seriously? Friday night away game, of course people are going to be wasted.

Just read that they club warned people to come early etc because of a 'new entry system and queue system' but I think that's completely unrealistic for a night game when people are coming from work.

Police match commander should have delayed the kick off too as they would have had reports there were 500-700 or so outside the game before kick off.

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just read that they club warned people to come early etc because of a 'new entry system and queue system' but I think that's completely unrealistic for a night game when people are coming from work.

Police match commander should have delayed the kick off too as they would have had reports there were 500-700 or so outside the game before kick off.

How early is early anyway?  I was there about 20 minutes before the kick off you'd generally think that would be enough even to allow for any queues 

17 hours ago, Gustav said:

Seriously? Friday night away game, of course people are going to be wasted.

Plenty of people on my bus were fine. I never had a drink, and I like a good swally.

But in any event, the behavior of many towards other Rangers fans was out of order.