One of the best days of my life

bordersbear

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's great to hear.

But your life has clearly been pretty dull eh?

Naw pal I can assure you I've led a full and active life. I'm getting old now and my body is fucked but there is no better feeling than seeing your kids, grandkids following the right path. WATP.

11 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Naw pal I can assure you I've led a full and active life. I'm getting old now and my body is fucked but there is no better feeling than seeing your kids, grandkids following the right path. WATP.

Pulling your leg my man.

Nothing better in knowing you've done your job well when the bairns are following in your love of Rangers. ?

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Enjoy the fantasy mate. In reality, she will get bored as fuck before it has even kicked off, then annoy the fuck out of you to put on cartoon network or some pish.

30 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's great to hear.

But your life has clearly been pretty dull eh?

get out of bed on the wrong side this morning lads? fuckin buzzkill city you two..

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

My 4 years old grandaughter has just come to stay for the weekend. I asked her what she wanted to do today and she said can we watch Rangers? Guess who's staying up late tonight. 

Good for you and your granddaughter BB. I hope she enjoys it and wants more.

My granddaughter isn't too interested in football and my grandson who's 3 next month, has leaning towards Man Utd (I know, I feckin' know...it does my head in). My daughters ex-partner is a truly avid Man Utd fan, hence the link and now he's recently 'out of the picture', the wee man will be taken to Ibrox just as soon as I think he's ready. He's 3 next month, so I may need to wait a wee bit longer to take him. Having said that, I'll probably end up taking him to a game in the next few months, just to see how he handles it, as I can't wait to do so.

1 minute ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Good for you and your granddaughter BB. I hope she enjoys it and wants more.

My granddaughter isn't too interested in football and my grandson who's 3 next month, has leaning towards Man Utd (I know, I feckin' know...it does my head in). My daughters ex-partner is a truly avid Man Utd fan, hence the link and now he's recently 'out of the picture', the wee man will be taken to Ibrox just as soon as I think he's ready. He's 3 next month, so I may need to wait a wee bit longer to take him. Having said that, I'll probably end up taking him to a game in the next few months, just to see how he handles it, as I can't wait to do so.

Get the tunes on and loads of you tube vids he will soon learn the true path.