*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's the taigs in the final, which isn't a surprise at all.

If we beat Motherwell tomorrow I am dreading the final. 

People can respond to that with the typical "never fear the taigs" or whatever and fair enough, personally I don't fear the taigs, but our team have proven themselves to be well off the pace against them time and time again. 

The idea of watching them lift a cup after beating us is absolutely horrific. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

People can respond to that with the typical "never fear the taigs" or whatever and fair enough, personally I don't fear the taigs, but our team have proven themselves to be well off the pace against them time and time again. 

never fear the taigs.

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wonder if losing to them again will be on our players minds tmrw. Maybe some won't fancy it. 

12 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I wonder if losing to them again will be on our players minds tmrw. Maybe some won't fancy it. 

That's what I worry about, mate.

This team seems to have themselves beat by the taigs before they even kick a ball against them. If we do get to the final and do lose, I genuinely hope we aren't watching our players hugging and congratulating them at the final whistle.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You need to learn to dread one game at a time m8.

14 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

You need to learn to dread one game at a time m8.

I don't get a feeling of dread when going into a game against any other team in the country. We've had some bad results against some of them but we've also beaten them with a much worse team than our current one recently too. 

Unfortuantely against the taigs there seems to be this attitude within the team that we are beat before we even kick a ball.

56 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

And so it will be. We will do battle with the taigs in the final.

We will also put them to the sword. Put that defence under pressure, they are toast.

Let's deal with Motherwell first the morra before we even begin thinking about beating them 

It's a mixed emotions match right enough. Obviously we all want the Gers to win every match - especially a semi-final - but knowing who awaits in the Final dampens the enthusiasm a bit.

It's a terrible admission but the sheer, abject poverty of our last display against rasellick would soften the blow should we slip up tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

It's a mixed emotions match right enough. Obviously we all want the Gers to win every match - especially a semi-final - but knowing who awaits in the Final dampens the enthusiasm a bit.

It's a terrible admission but the sheer, abject poverty of our last display against rasellick would soften the blow should we slip up tomorrow.

Slipping up tomorrow is not an option , no matter what may or may not happen in the final . The reality is if we are wanting to start winning trophies then chances are we are always going to inevitably face celtic . 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

And so it will be. We will do battle with the taigs in the final.

We will also put them to the sword. Put that defence under pressure, they are toast.

We're not in the final yet ffs

Archived