*** The Official Rangers vs Motherwell Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Jack's been our best player

Not for me. Dorrans' has been better and he's not got close to top form yet. Jack's a fashionable wee guy to like though - there's always players like him that people seem to love despite not doing much. 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Jack better than Morelos. :lol:

Dorrans has been much better than Jack can even imagine to playing and Dorrans hasn't even been THAT good!

They've been our two best players. Dorrans has been fine but would only say he's been better than Jack the last 2 games.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Not for me. Dorrans' has been better and he's not got close to top form yet. Jack's a fashionable wee guy to like though - there's always players like him that people seem to love despite not doing much. 

Dorrans has been steady for me up until the last 2 games where he has moved up a level or 2 and those performances were better than Jack's had been

Aye but the reason it became 'fashionable' to like him is because he was putting in good performances..

34 minutes ago, Gustav said:

They've been our two best players. Dorrans has been fine but would only say he's been better than Jack the last 2 games.

Dorrans has been steady for me up until the last 2 games where he has moved up a level or 2 and those performances were better than Jack's had been

Aye but the reason it became 'fashionable' to like him is because he was putting in good performances..

Dorrans playing in a more advanced position is a must for him to play well.

Archived