Buses from Stirling tomorrow

Craigyboy9

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

My mate goes on the Dunblane RSC and says there's always spaces bud. Dunno if that's any help to you. ??

Aye could be mate, easy enough for me to get the train up to dunblane and get the bus from there. I know there’s buses going from Stirling I just don’t know where from. Cheers though 

1 minute ago, BEE said:

In Luxembourg with boys off that Fallin bus, all off their nut.

Their bus fucked off early  and left four of us in London skint and no way to get home at Paul Millers testimonial donkeys years ago, it was run by Jimmy Bone the ex celtic strikers brother.

Fallin and Plean are full of bears.

15 hours ago, pcbear said:

Their bus fucked off early  and left four of us in London skint and no way to get home at Paul Millers testimonial donkeys years ago, it was run by Jimmy Bone the ex celtic strikers brother.

Do you mean Archie Bone? 

There's a street in Fallin now named after him. He was a top bear. Always made us feel welcome.

I assume so, the bus was to leave at midnight from where it was parked, there were four of us from elsewhere and that's the first time we had been on the Fallin bus, after the match  we got there at 11.45 and there was a gap where the bus had been  parked, it left before the arranged time and left us to sort ourselves out.

8 hours ago, pcbear said:

I was on that bus that day