Tomorrows daily rebel!

MattyBlue

Can see it now!

"celtic being the first team to score against PSG this season really just adds to the miracle job Brenda is doing at the club, it really does begin to make you wonder what else he has up his sleeve.

The club crashed out of Europe again this season with 2 group games to spare which puts Rangers UEFA cup final appearance to shame.

His latest fete surely puts his genius work into perspective, these things can only be compared to the minor achievements of Rangers 54 Scottish league titles, and even anything the club achieved in their entire history."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MattyBlue said:

In case you thick cunts hadnt clicked it was in reference to that shitey column the other week comparing there display to our uefa cup appearance and being one game away from the old final 

Is this a reference to the pre 2012 club dying?

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

Im just pointing out very few of us take kindly to threads about them in BD. Who would have known?

I guess the sense of sarcasm towards the daily record wasn't picked up on :huh:

Plenty people throwing about taig accusations however! funny to see that is!

Just now, MattyBlue said:

I guess the sense of sarcasm towards the daily record wasn't picked up on :huh:

Plenty people throwing about taig accusations however! funny to see that is!

The point I'm making is that these threads are never received well....regardless the intention. We're here for The Rangers. We have one thread on them and that's one too many IMO.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

The point I'm making is that these threads are never received well....regardless the intention. We're here for The Rangers. We have one thread on them and that's one too many IMO.

Best stay out that thread then pal i just read someone say Dembele is putting in a good shift