Sons of the Sloth, Why the Silence?

siddiqi_drinker

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

So it is not alright to be impolite but it is just fine and dandy to call him a fuckwit?

Fair enough, Smile can look after himself and I am hugely disappointed I did not make your shit list to be honest, then again some of the time you do post something I don't mind reading so I don't mind liking a good post.

I do think however the crux of the post was the sons of sloth and the assumption many have, myself included, that Dinky Dave is only out for £20 Mil back regardless of how the club fairs and his actions are not proving us badly wrong. Absentee landlord comes to mind. Why are these wanks not protesting now? Not getting paid by anyone?

Maybe once Ashley has rid himself of the Toon army he can hire rent-a-oven cleaner to get him into Rangers.

Far from it. If people are polite towards me then I'll repay the courtesy. Act the cunt and I'll do likewise. Tbh, I can't think of having butted heads with you - nor being impolite towards me - and would think that as a result I've been nothing but courteous towards you.

WRT: SOS I answered the question in the OP several pages ago - he's said on Twitter he wont because of the abuse he's received - and have engaged in perfectly civil discussion with posters ITT despite others' wanting to use it to complain about me 'trolling' or whatever else.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Malvern said:

So it is not alright to be impolite but it is just fine and dandy to call him a fuckwit?

Fair enough, Smile can look after himself and I am hugely disappointed I did not make your shit list to be honest, then again some of the time you do post something I don't mind reading so I don't mind liking a good post.

I do think however the crux of the post was the sons of sloth and the assumption many have, myself included, that Dinky Dave is only out for £20 Mil back regardless of how the club fairs and his actions are not proving us badly wrong. Absentee landlord comes to mind. Why are these wanks not protesting now? Not getting paid by anyone?

Maybe once Ashley has rid himself of the Toon army he can hire rent-a-oven cleaner to get him into Rangers.

The funny thing is who even uses the Term Fuckwit, too much time spent with the kids on Twitter makes dude a very dull guy.  

1 minute ago, Smile said:

The funny thing is who even uses the Term Fuckwit, too much time spent with the kids on Twitter makes dude a very dull guy. 

I would prefer intellectually neutral terminology such as fuckmu maybe, plus I would like a safe space to chill and intellectually get my mu thoughts out there.

Okay maybe I am taking this a bit too far now :dance:

15 minutes ago, pcbear said:

How much are our shares atm? I have pretty much written mines off as worthless . my figures might not be spot on but I think I got 714 shares for 500 quid first time round and 500 shares for 200 quid second time, that sound about right?

Think they are around 27p mate

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

I would prefer intellectually neutral terminology such as fuckmu maybe, plus I would like a safe space to chill and intellectually get my mu thoughts out there.

Okay maybe I am taking this a bit too far now :dance:

At least if you have to insult someone no point going at it with wee girly terms. He needs to work on that I feel.

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Off topic here, but good to see you back posting big man. Don't know if you remember me or not as we both have had a long break from the site, either way, its good to see you have gotten over your problems, or are at least well enough to get back posting. :-)

Cheers mate. Still mostly in wheelchair but I can hold a pint and get a hard on. Nothing else matters. ?

If I met that Dude cunt, I'm sure I'd be able tae get out the chair. ?

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Of course. He may be able to claw some of it back though. There's more proof that's why he here rather than his promise to put us back where we belong though. 

King lost 20M and that figure has grown in the last few years , not the cleverest way of recovering a bad investment imo. Any successful investment in Rangers will be on the back of overtaking the tims and thats miles and MILLIONS of investment away. 

13 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Thought I'd made it crystal clear.

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

King lost 20M and that figure has grown in the last few years , not the cleverest way of recovering a bad investment imo. Any successful investment in Rangers will be on the back of overtaking the tims and thats miles and MILLIONS of investment away. 

You obviously missed my previous posts or you've conveniently skipped them. So, once again:

From an earlier post by weeneily:

Angel investors make their money when utilising convertible loans. 

They lend money when a company is loss making and in need of cash (typically new start tech company) and agree that they may convert to equity at some time in the future but valued at the share price at the time the convertible debt was raised. 

This way in 5 years or whatever the shares may be worth £1 but the lender still get to convert at the 10p they were worth 5 years earlier thereby making a 90p gain per share. 

The above figures are an example, but you can see where he's coming from. We have no idea at what price the board have agreed to convert at, but it would be pure folly to think it wasn't at a low rate to cash out as high as possible later on.

Here's another post from him (from the same thread):

The reason there has not been a conversion of the loans to equity is that the loans are not convertible.

They are ordinary loans with a redemption date.

They are not convertible loans

No matter what King says

What would have to happen is the loans would have to be paid back and a simultaneous transaction occur to issue new shares resulting in no actual cash transaction but just an entry in and out of the cash account in the balance sheet.

To do this they need resolution 11 to go through. This allows them to take whatever shares they want at whatever price they want without anyone else joining in the party.

Resolution 10 allows a rights issue for everyone and the directors could offer to underwrite any non take up however this would set a precedent on offer price so the lenders would have less flexibility in giving themselves a discounted price. 

It would also reduce the upside gain as it would force the board to invest at the same price as the common man. We obviously can't have the little people buying at the same price as King.

There is no reason whatsoever for res 10 rights issue not to have happened unless the board expect a substantial gain under res 11

Which they obviously do. Therein lies the answer to your question.

Just to add, in case you missed it:

Re the much fabled 20 million loss.

It's been on here before and someone more financially minded than me will be able to explain how it worked - but the money wasn't invested in Rangers, but some subsidiary through a company linked to SDM and King initially received a return on his investment. 

Given, he lost a lot of money, I'm not denying that - but that was due to unforeseen circumstances, he didn't just throw it into the pot without hope of any return. It's akin to me spending 10k on shares, then greeting if I lose my investment. That's the risk of dealing / buying shares.

As for now, he'll more than recoup what he's put in (various legal issues aside) and any profit will offset some of his previous losses.

Any clearer / is the penny finally dropping....

@ianferguson

:sarcasm:

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

You obviously missed my previous posts or you've conveniently skipped them. So, once again:

From an earlier post by weeneily:

The above figures are an example, but you can see where he's coming from. We have no idea at what price the board have agreed to convert at, but it would be pure folly to think it wasn't at a low rate to cash out as high as possible later on.

Here's another post from him (from the same thread):

Which they obviously do. Therein lies the answer to your question.

Just to add, in case you missed it:

Any clearer / is the penny finally dropping....

@ianferguson

:sarcasm:

Good, now i know your theory i can say it won't be put into practice and that imo King will never see a penny of profit from Rangers.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

He's had his 20m and more back from his fraudulent schemes and tax dodges in SA. I'm sure an immoral guy like King won't be too bothered about where he lost and where he gained.

6 minutes ago, thebooler said:

He's had his 20m and more back from his fraudulent schemes and tax dodges in SA. I'm sure an immoral guy like King won't be too bothered about where he lost and where he gained.

That's why he needs Rangers like a hole in the head and why i can't accept he's here to make cash from Rangers. King could cut from Rangers for free and have an easy life counting his cash in the sun .Maybe I'm being naive but i think he came out of a sense of duty and I've seen nothing to alter my opinion.

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Good, now i know your theory i can say it won't be put into practice and that imo King will never see a penny of profit from Rangers.

So King (NOAL) will never convert his / their loans to shares (at a preferential rate) and sell them at a later date (TAB ruling issues aside etc etc) at profit?

You honestly believe that King has pumped in 9 million or so, with further pledges of between 2 - 7 million - out of his good natured heart with no hope of a return?

Seriously?

ps: think very carefully before you answer the above. Just saying....

...there are none so blind as those who cannot see.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Far from it. If people are polite towards me then I'll repay the courtesy. Act the cunt and I'll do likewise. Tbh, I can't think of having butted heads with you - nor being impolite towards me - and would think that as a result I've been nothing but courteous towards you.

WRT: SOS I answered the question in the OP several pages ago - he's said on Twitter he wont because of the abuse he's received - and have engaged in perfectly civil discussion with posters ITT despite others' wanting to use it to complain about me 'trolling' or whatever else.

No cunt gives a fuck what you say or think your opinion on here means fuck all you just keep writing for that fenian bastard paper that puts bread on your table 

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:52, siddiqi_drinker said:

As the titke

Why the silence from the Sons of Stein or C1872, they were vocal enough about the previous board OR do they all have their blazers and feet under the table by now.   Not sure how much more the fans can take, one thing being shafted by cunts outside our club but what about the 'Rangers men'?

This is the worst I remember in decades of supporting Rangers.

Am not a member of any fans group, but can't help thinking why the fuck they would spend a nanosecond responding to anybody that addressed them in that way? Am guessing you are not a member either, so they don't represent you (or I) - so why do you care what they think or don't think? I don't.