Jim McColl

hammer93

17 hours ago, TheLawMan said:

Jim McColl stepped back that night as he realised that the other 4 requisitioners were a shambles and clueless.  He has said that to 2 different acquaintances of mine.  The 4 of them told the fans bare faced lies that night.

If he loves the club he wouldn't walk away in our hour of need 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No "Rangers" men stood up in our hour of need. They all hid because of the tax man even though the club could have made a payment agreement with hmrc if/when the btc was sorted. 

Only Rangers men for me are those that live it day in day out not those that see as a freebie on a matchday or a way to claw back past investments.

22 hours ago, K.A.I said:

JIm McColl is a yes voting cunt I’d rather maintain our current position than have snake bastards like him own us 

think he actually dropped his support for independence a while ago that's probably because he seen it wasn't best for his business interests i get your point though snp supporters are cunts

22 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

No, you're right. He give us the benefit of lending an ear.

I know him through business, as he is a significant supplier to us and met with him several times. KAI is right, he is a cunt. An arrogant cunt, who also doesn't do our bigotry as he would say it is. He really doesn't like talking Rangers. He is a money man and a serious tightwad and we have had several disputes with him chancing his arm commercially and fucked him off.

Don't like the guy, but then again, if he were to put in serious up front cash, we aint in a position to turn it down, but for reputational reasons, I can't see him being associated with us and btw, he detests King.

Agree, We need Money we cannot be too choosy about who its from at this time now.

7 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

think he actually dropped his support for independence a while ago that's probably because he seen it wasn't best for his business interests i get your point though snp supporters are cunts

He supported the snp while he was looking for funding for the ferguson shipyard. He got the funding from wee Nicola and then immediately changed his mind about independence. He didn't vote anyway as he doesn't live in Scotland. Even though he kinda does. But not as far as the tax man is concerned.

1 hour ago, weeneily said:

He supported the snp while he was looking for funding for the ferguson shipyard. He got the funding from wee Nicola and then immediately changed his mind about independence. He didn't vote anyway as he doesn't live in Scotland. Even though he kinda does. But not as far as the tax man is concerned.

I reckon our paths must have crossed at some point given your knowledge of him. 

On 24/11/2017 at 22:13, siddiqi_drinker said:

If had bee really interested he would have bought, or at least invested in, the club.  He was another figment of Mini's fukking imagination, just like Kennedy and the 'potential investors' he said were lined up when King and his cohorts got in.   

Real businessmen must just look at Mini and laugh

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

I reckon our paths must have crossed at some point given your knowledge of him. 

Well I first met him when he was MD of Clydesdale Electrical stores when I was working with the auditors of a company which was looking to buy them in the late 80's. And many times since with CB acquisitions. Last saw him when we were both speakers at a banking event.

I'll say this for him, he is the most positive person I know. I learned a lot from his positive visualisation theories.  Him and Arnold Schwarzenegger have a lot in common. :dance: