The apathy

MacBoyd

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I feel I'm in a minority at the moment 

Well you're not. A quick read on here on any given day will tell you what the majority think of this shambles of a board. Like Kai says though, the people who are in a position to be asking the questions of these imposters do nothing. If you think you're a one man crusade against the shite we have at boardroom level you're as deluded as they are.

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Well you're not. A quick read on here on any given day will tell you what the majority think of this shambles of a board. Like Kai says though, the people who are in a position to be asking the questions of these imposters do nothing. If you think you're a one man crusade against the shite we have at boardroom level you're as deluded as they are.

I know people are unhappy but I feel there is an acceptance and a look where we were in 2012 attitude. The genuine anger is not there from most I fear 

2 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Agree with that. Other thing that bugs me though is that the main complainers won't actually get off their arse themselves to make change happen. People talk about apathy and imposters doing nothing but they themselves are doing fuck all.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

I know people are unhappy but I feel there is an acceptance and a look where we were in 2012 attitude. The genuine anger is not there from most I fear 

The only place I see/hear that shite is stupid twitter or Facebook pages. Certainly don't see it on here or at games. Something needs done and I feel something being done isn't far away, we as a support can't/won't stand for this for much longer.

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

Agree with that. Other thing that bugs me though is that the main complainers won't actually get off their arse themselves to make change happen. People talk about apathy and imposters doing nothing but they themselves are doing fuck all.

Other than moan like a bitch what can i actually do when most don't care?

Just now, Billy1984 said:

The only place I see/hear that shite is stupid twitter or Facebook pages. Certainly don't see it on here or at games. Something needs done and I feel something being done isn't far away, we as a support can't/won't stand for this for much longer.

That's true regarding fb/Twitter. However I felt an acceptance at the match yesterday but I might be wrong. Fans on Rangers media clearly care but everyone needs to.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Other than moan like a bitch what can i actually do when most don't care?

Most do care. Like I said on another thread when someone was bemoaning the fact that there are no protests, if you think one should take place then organise one.

Frankly I don't think our difficulties are as easy to solve as some people think. 

1 minute ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Most do care. Like I said on another thread when someone was bemoaning the fact that there are no protests, if you think one should take place then organise one.

Frankly I don't think our difficulties are as easy to solve as some people think. 

A new manager and a plan isn't much tho is it?

Just now, MacBoyd said:

A new manager and a plan isn't much tho is it?

I'm too removed to know just what is holding us back - I can only surmise - but I have run a football club in the past and what I do know is that while it looks easy from the outside, it isn't. Money makes it easier though and until we have owners with deep pockets and people in key positions who are competent, then nothing much will change. 

7 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Until groups like 1872 stop saying “but Ashley” they will not be held to account 

1872 are a self serving irrelevance in this context, as they are the puppets of this board. That much is clear. They are a fan shareholding vehicle and nothing else, no matter how it is dressed up. Just look at the players.

The fan base at large have ultimate power, but wether we choose to use it is another matter.

We are who we are and at this point, there is no stomach for taking on this board. Sad, but end of.

Let's hope we don't live to regret it.

12 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

If there is a will, it is easy.

We remain to have our criminal in charge. No transparency. No plan. No manager. No money.

We're doing well.

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

1872 are a self serving irrelevance in this context, as they are the puppets of this board. That much is clear. They are a fan shareholding vehicle and nothing else, no matter how it is dressed up. Just look at the players.

The fan base at large have ultimate power, but wether we choose to use it is another matter.

We are who we are and at this point, there is no stomach for taking on this board. Sad, but end of.

Let's hope we don't live to regret it.

What is wrong with your stomach then? Why don't you take them on?

41 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Killing our proud club. Where's the anger? We are an awful side with no future planning and no manger for 2 months yet no one cares. Slipping into mediocrity and no one can see it 

We are not slipping into medioctity, we already ARE mediocrity personified and have been for quite some time. Outwith the scum, just like the rest of the mediocrity in this league.

I think most care, but not enough to do anything about it. 

As fans, we the paying customer, have ultimate power no matter how others may try to say different. That's simply business and to say different is mainly deflection from the lack of will to do something about it.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

One man? You don't do listening. Better you took your face for a shite, as you obviously don't care enough.

No dick head, galvanise some like minded people. If not, shut the fuck up from blaming others for apathy you are equally guilty of. All talk merchant.

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

Killing our proud club. Where's the anger? We are an awful side with no future planning and no manger for 2 months yet no one cares. Slipping into mediocrity and no one can see it 

I think most now accept the Mediocrity under this board and have given up trying to educate the idiots who still believe they are all big Rangers Men trying to save us from  the next evil foe, Who will save us from them.?

If we are being honest with ourselves we are following blindly on hope and loyalty alone when really,  in all probability this is the way it's going to be from now on. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest otherwise. 

For what it's worth I agree with the op,  collectively we have both the power and the will for change but it needs a spark. Agree or not Imo we already have accepted mediocrity, that last AGM tells you that. I can remember when previous boards would have been grilled for a lot less than this lot have got away with.   We are both apathetic and lazy and before any smart cunt says it, aye I do include myself in that.