Murty's post match

Drum

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does my tits in with the mr nice guy act going on about how great the atmosphere at septic park is, second to none according to our manager.   :megaanguish:

Why do people at our club always feel the need big up the taigs.. I thought their fans were pretty shite tbh our boys showed them up

Thread’s gonna go wrong with all the usual shite. 

OP’s post flying over most peoples heads. 

5 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

He was gushing over them and their tin can stadium, it's tragic and unforgivable in my opinion.

Made my fucking skin crawl! 

Bit like this pish ^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Made a cunt of himself or maybe he just let the mask slip and showed us exactly where his heart really lies when it comes to the crunch. 

Put a dampener on the day for me a little bit, but I think he just fucked up, must have came from his chat with old yellow teeth after the HIVees game.

Hopefully Jimmy Nicholl will sort him right.

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Does my tits in with the mr nice guy act going on about how great the atmosphere at septic park is, second to none according to our manager.   :megaanguish:

Why do people at our club always feel the need big up the taigs.. I thought their fans were pretty shite tbh our boys showed them up

Great place to come and watch football:britney:

4 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

I just cannot believe some of the shite posted on here , 

Thankfully not a representation of the Rangers support that go to the games. 

:lol:

I go to games mate, murtys commets about that midden were embarrassing. He should have praised our fans not that shower of terrorist loving scum and their shity stadium

1 minute ago, Rupret said:

Put a dampener on the day for me a little bit, but I think he just fucked up, must have came from his chat with old yellow teeth after the HIVees game.

Hopefully Jimmy Nicholl will sort him right.

it certainly didnt dampen anything for me, but Murty needs to start getting far more streetwise. He was like a wee boy in that interview. It seems harsh to criticise him today though - so let class it under "constructive criticism"...

3 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

I just cannot believe some of the shite posted on here , 

Thankfully not a representation of the Rangers support that go to the games. 

Have you polled them all? You do know people have differing opinions on everything in all walks of life.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

And another thing why the need for handshake and cuddles like long lost friends in the tunnel before they walked out. 

Whats wrong with a quick handshake between the dugouts like every other match. 

Walter Smith is the greatest ranger ever in my lifetime and he carried a taig coffin and praised that place , did u haves problem when he done it 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Made a cunt of himself or maybe he just let the mask slip and showed us exactly where his heart really lies when it comes to the crunch. 

:lol: the man has literally had to hold back the tears when we have dropped points but aye his heart isnt in it

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

it certainly didnt dampen anything for me, but Murty needs to start getting far more streetwise. He was like a wee boy in that interview. It seems harsh to criticise him today though - so let class it under "constructive criticism"...

Fair point mate, thread has degraded to nearly a Murty bashing

Outwith Niko being on the pitch so long and that throwaway comment he did great.

I'll stop being sidetracked, off to get pished.