Tavernier

Clemdog

I feel like he deserves a thread of his own in the BD, he was phenomenal.

I know he's not the strongest defender but as a modern fullback his qualities are undeniable. Morelos apart, he's the last player we should be selling. The best RB in the league, and comfortably.

That half volley cross. :bow:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

His two crosses are why I always maintain 'assists' are the worst statistic in football.

Those two crosses are better than anything you will see all year, but he gets zero productivity to increase his stats, yet someone can play a simple 2 yard pass to a team mate who scores a wonder strike from 40 yards and gets credited with an assist and people hype it up!

I saw we had the highest XG against them of any other team this Season. 

That'll be mostly down to Tav.

11 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I feel like he deserves a thread of his own in the BD, he was phenomal.

I know he's not the strongest defender but as a modern fullback his qualities are undeniable. Morelos apart, he's the last player we should be selling. The best RB in the league, and comfortably.

That half volley cross. :bow:

They were Charlie Adam type crosses there undefendable needing a finishing touch.

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

:whistle:

Was totally immense today. The crossing was absolutely perfect, which it hasn't consistently been since the championship, and he was ghosting past their defence. This was definitely him at his best, we just need to see it more consistently.

First half he defended for the majority of, and as we grew in confidence, you could tell he read the game well in that he knew they were dwindling and he could come forward and give them more to worry about. Him and Candeias could have had a couple of assists between them and Tav could even have scored. The volley was taken excellently. Almost too well in fact. A slight mishit may have just done enough.