Colin McAdam - Video

julescotia

Watched a video not that long ago on FB on the page "Rangers Archives" when it hit me I used to watch that team big beastie played in the early 80's sad to think guys like McAdam, Redford, Jardine and Cooper who are no longer with us. 

Cheers Jules I really enjoyed that.

I loved Colin McAdam, sleep tight Big Man.

40 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Those 2 goals against that mob, was that the 3-0 game where we also had 2 good goals disallowed. I also thought he scored all 3 although my imagination might be playing tricks. The big man battered them into the ground that day iirc. 

John McDonald ?

12 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Yes many good headers of a ball we had. For young 'uns..............look up DJ's header against Wales, when it actually meant something to play for Scotland. It was headed harder than some can shoot.

Or his debut headed cup final winner against the Mhanks, ??

But big tam was a battering ram of a centre forward. 

46 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Yes many good headers of a ball we had. For young 'uns..............look up DJ's header against Wales, when it actually meant something to play for Scotland. It was headed harder than some can shoot.

Great goal from the big man.:tu:

49 seconds in.

Great video, Beastie was our CF when i watched us home and away in the early eighties and was a good target man so this brings back some fond memories. Have to say imo DJ was the best header of a ball I've ever seen , his timing was perfect and he always picked his spot. Must be noted that both DJ and Beastie both had great ammunition from super chicken.