Starting to look an outfit

born a blue nose

Left back.

3 Centre Halves.

Goss type creative midfielder.

Winger for depth.

Centre Attacking Mid.

2 new strikers (at least).

Probably won’t happen but we desperately need far more strength in depth, too many positions if one nevermind two or three get injured I don’t feel confident.

Wallace, Alves, Martin (unless he pulls a Clint and 180’s despite today), Hodson, Holt, Niko, Dalcio, Nemane, Miller, Herrera, MOH, Forrester , Pena all to leave.

What’s required but will likely take far longer than one window.

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Left back.

3 Centre Halves.

Goss type creative midfielder.

Winger for depth.

Centre Attacking Mid.

2 new strikers (at least).

Probably won’t happen but we desperately need far more strength in depth, too many positions if one nevermind two or three get injured I don’t feel confident.

Wallace, Alves, Martin (unless he pulls a Clint and 180’s despite today), Hodson, Holt, Niko, Dalcio, Nemane, Miller, Herrera, MOH, Forrester , Pena all to leave.

What’s required but will likely take far longer than one window.

Don’t think we need 2 strikers tbh 1 maybe 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Wouldn’t play him ahead of Windass there either tbh think Windass offers more than him

I still think Windass is inconsistent. I think Dorrans is a class above him. 

However, Windass is much improved (credit Murty) and it's good to have options.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Don’t think we need 2 strikers tbh 1 maybe 

That’s based off Hardie not getting a look in and obviously Herrera and Miller getting booted to fuck but I’d be happy with just 1 if Hardie was a last resort unless we were to ever switch to a 2 long term. 

I thought the balance and the shape of the team was spot on today. We are solid through the middle and looked dangerous on both flanks.

Only one result, but I was really pleased how we looked today. 

Looking forward to the next game, and it's been a while since I felt like that.

Just now, 10pshortof17pound said:

What the fuck does that even mean? Our left back was outstanding - what improvement are you looking for and who do you suggest will provide that improvement?

John was good today but he’s not good enough at all defensively we do need better. If you think we don’t youre mental

1 minute ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

What the fuck does that even mean? Our left back was outstanding - what improvement are you looking for and who do you suggest will provide that improvement?

He can’t defend mate, it’s not just Tav where he can but doesn’t pay attention, he’s nowhere near strong enough or defensively capable to play in title winning teams.

I’d expect most half decent left backs to play well against Hearts and anyone below that, even against the sheep, but there’s absolutely no chance he’s in that team when we win 55.

8 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

He can’t defend mate, it’s not just Tav where he can but doesn’t pay attention, he’s nowhere near strong enough or defensively capable to play in title winning teams.

I’d expect most half decent left backs to play well against Hearts and anyone below that, even against the sheep, but there’s absolutely no chance he’s in that team when we win 55.

The Govan Iniesta says it all!

14 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

He will be mate cause he’s in the team right now

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I agree with the OP regarding a CAM because it looks like Windass has no competition in that position.  If he's have a shite game there there needs to be another option.  

What do you mean IF he's having a shite game? Does he have any other kind?