Major investment?

kris1984

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Also don’t agree that one title will topple the scum. 

One title will stop them spending as they won't have champions league money to spend 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you think they haven’t been holding money back. 

Not at all mate they have been as they didn't have to spend big to beat our pile of shit on the field 

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

celtic have several assets worth far more than our biggest 4 plus cash to fall back on, £6M on journeymen hoping we can nick one title and expect no reaction is nonsense talk

6million is not the transfer budget ffs

Sounds to me like he’s setting us up for one title and what more do you want. 

1 title and it gives us time to get our act together and a chance to build on a title winning team. Would you take 1 title in the next 3 years?

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

1 title and it gives us time to get our act together and a chance to build on a title winning team. Would you take 1 title in the next 3 years?

Naw, one step forward and two steps back isn't the progress we need. 

1 minute ago, Grundy said:

Naw, one step forward and two steps back isn't the progress we need. 

So you must think we’re gonna win more than that in the next 3 years then?

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

So we win 1 they win 2/3 then we win one again. That’s straight from King wants to make friends play book  

You want to tell us how long it is before they go past us in league titles. 

I want us winning 4/5 then they win one then we win 4/5. 

Just now, Siwel said:

So you must think we’re gonna win more than that in the next 3 years then?

We have to, to redress the balance and shut those mhanky bastards up.  If we can win one under Gerrard there's no reason why we couldn't win more. Good night Lewis.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we win 1 they win 2/3 then we win one again. That’s straight from King wants to make friends play book  

You want to tell us how long it is before they go past us in league titles. 

I want us winning 4/5 then they win one then we win 4/5. 

I’m not looking that far forward I’d be quite chuffed just to stop them getting nine at the moment 

£16m in funds coming into the club by the end of June is what I'm reading from it.

£6m will be money in exchange for shares. This is new money, not a conversion of any of the previous loans.

There will also be £10m of new loans provided, with the intention that these loans will be later converted to shares.

Net result is that we will have £16m of extra cash above and beyond the season tickets, merch and other income.

Just now, Grundy said:

We have to, to redress the balance and shut those mhanky bastards up.  If we can win one under Gerrard there's no reason why we couldn't win more. Good night Lewis.

Wether we have to or not is irrelevant it’s what you actually think we will do that matters, at this moment I hope we win a title in the next 2 years but I can’t say I’m confident of it happening till I see how we back G-spot

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Wether we have to or not is irrelevant it’s what you actually think we will do that matters, at this moment I hope we win a title in the next 2 years but I can’t say I’m confident of it happening till I see how we back G-spot

Let's see how recruitment goes in the summer and the type of players Gerrard brings in.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

£16m in funds coming into the club by the end of June is what I'm reading from it.

£6m will be money in exchange for shares. This is new money, not a conversion of any of the previous loans.

There will also be £10m of new loans provided, with the intention that these loans will be later converted to shares.

Net result is that we will have £16m of extra cash above and beyond the season tickets, merch and other income.

Not sure where you get that from mate. 

I read it as 10mill worth of shares used to pay some of the current loans, and 6mill of shares into the bank account. 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Also don’t agree that one title will topple the scum. 

Won’t topple them, but it will stop the ten in a row.

Sorry, but my goals are very short term in that regard.

We will never hear the end of it if they get there & I won’t live long enough to see us take our turn on the ‘cycle’.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not sure where you get that from mate. 

I read it as 10mill worth of shares used to pay some of the current loans, and 6mill of shares into the bank account. 

King doublespeak to keep us at each other’s throats.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye stop them, but if we then just let them win the next 3/4 it’s going to get old real quick. 

Aye but we’ll have a title winning squad and a bigger budget from the champions league money if we win a title tho

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Won’t topple them, but it will stop the ten in a row.

Sorry, but my goals are very short term in that regard.

We will never hear the end of it if they get there & I won’t live long enough to see us take our turn on the ‘cycle’.

Agreed mate, but if King thinks one title win is going to swing it in our favour for years he’s more deluded than I thought. 

Also he thinks win a title is a guarantee of CL group stages these days, I think he needs to have a gander at the coefficient. 

Archived