Gerrard wants us to play Klopp's way

8 hours ago, SheriffHood said:

Has anyone actually came out and said his budget is 6m?

No. DK said there’d be £6M getting put in an people jumped on it. Are we really expected to say: “ Hey everyone we’re firing £20M at SG for over the transfer period. So roll up, roll up and take some of it?”

Folk are daft.

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

No. DK said there’d be £6M getting put in an people jumped on it. Are we really expected to say: “ Hey everyone we’re firing £20M at SG for over the transfer period. So roll up, roll up and take some of it?”

Folk are daft.

I know that mate, what I should have said is nobody has actually said what we have to spend, but I'm pretty sure Gerrard never accepted the job for a 6m budget.

What a load of shit. One of the last words to come from Gerrard was that their is no style of play or phylosyphy right now, only to win games. We get ourselves wrapped up in how we should play all the time when that it shouldn't matter at all, only winning. Be direct, be open expansive, be parking the bus, who gives a fuck at the end of the day as long as we win every game in front of us. That's the Rangers way.

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What a load of shit. One of the last words to come from Gerrard was that their is no style of play or phylosyphy right now, only to win games. We get ourselves wrapped up in how we should play all the time when that it shouldn't matter at all, only winning. Be direct, be open expansive, be parking the bus, who gives a fuck at the end of the day as long as we win every game in front of us. That's the Rangers way.

Hoping he's meaning down the line when we have a back line capable of allowing us to play that way.

I can't remember the last time we had a defence that filled me with any kind of confidence.

If he comes in with the Klopp approach from the get go, we're just going to go around the same circle we have been for the past few years.

20 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Hoping he's meaning down the line when we have a back line capable of allowing us to play that way.

I can't remember the last time we had a defence that filled me with any kind of confidence.

If he comes in with the Klopp approach from the get go, we're just going to go around the same circle we have been for the past few years.

The last time we had a solid defence was 10 years ago. Absolute Iron Curtain. Never seen again.

2 hours ago, SheriffHood said:

I know that mate, what I should have said is nobody has actually said what we have to spend, but I'm pretty sure Gerrard never accepted the job for a 6m budget.

That wasn’t a dig aimed at you, mate. I was just saying in general folk are daft thinking that we’d be letting slip what SG’s got to spend. Although I don’t think there are many who believe it’s only 6 Mil.