Louden Loyal RSC

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Your all taigs for not agreeing with the great man, can’t you see he is just doing what’s best for his pub.

I really despair at times with our support, always ready to attack one of our own, when he’s just trying to help Rangers fans get to away games. 

Shame on you all. 

Fixed that for you. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused. Why would anyone sign up to this solely to supply away tickets, when they have no intention of going whilst also not being able to use the bus to get to Ibrox? 

15 minutes ago, cp9 said:

I'm confused. Why would anyone sign up to this solely to supply away tickets, when they have no intention of going whilst also not being able to use the bus to get to Ibrox? 

Did he no say they’ll get first shout on his events n that? 

Absolute tadger of a man 

33 minutes ago, cp9 said:

The super duper events.

Maybe I’m missing something here, but if you’ve a ST you don’t need a Louden RSC for a ticket for home games.

If you go to away games, you’d already have signed up through the CCCS, so don’t need to be a member of the Louden RSC.

If you don’t go to away games, then why do you need a Louden RSC?

Father Marshall (that’s got a ring tae it) says he’s not been to an away game for 20 years, but was at Pittodrie last season - the 1-1 game?

If the club condone this, they’re breaking their own rules and regulations for ticket distribution ie you can’t just give your ticket to someone else, and leaving themselves open to all sorts of trouble, including from the SPFL, SFA & possibly even the Police.

Its inviting trouble at matches by people who are getting tickets for away games because they handed Father Marshall a tenner, or drank 2 pints of warm lager more than everybody else.

I notice he also mentions the RM Members going on about TBB, of which I am NOT one, then gets told it’s his own fault - he raised RM.

It must make him feel good having a go at me, cos everybody on ff is having a go at him.

Fanny

7 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I notice he also mentions the RM Members going on about TBB, of which I am NOT one, then gets told it’s his own fault - he raised RM.

It must make him feel good having a go at me, cos everybody on ff is having a go at him.

Fanny

He's getting no end of pelters now on FF and has completely disappeared ?

Archived