Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
spireblue

Skopje 2nd leg....

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, BEE said:

You only need to do it if staying over 24 hours, I’ve no intention of doing it and I’m there for 3 days.

You got Whatsapp back? If so I can try get you one on Monday.

Yes please ... West Stand if possible as that's where the Rangers fans are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most ATMs at Glasgow airport issue English notes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

When Macedonia peacefully gained independence from Yugoslavia in 1991, Greece balked at the name, saying it implied territorial ambitions toward Greece.

Greece also has a region called Macedonia. It's in the northern, mountainous part of the country and includes Greece's second-largest city, Thessaloniki, and ancient Philippi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

You're going to the country of Macedonia, not the area in Greece called Macedonia

Greece's is the real wan! Don't know how those northern chumps have gotten away with this fraud for so long.  They're to be called The Republic of North Macedonia in the future. And to complicate things further, Philippi is in Eastern Macedonia/Thrace.

If I make a Macedonia is Greek flag, will someone that's going fly it for me? I promise to pay £10 towards the bail.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Johnnyren said:

 Was on a forum where I was told thessaloniki was part of macedonia, which is part of Greece ect ect .... ill just take the passport 😀

Thessaloniki is part of Macedonia in Greece. Macedonia is a separate nation, part of  former Yugoslavia who have just changed their name to avoid confusion with the Greek region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PRW. said:

Where you find that info?

I’m no staying in a hotel cos my flights 6am the next day. They goiny fine me a grand? :lol: 

Also was going to just change my money over there in to their currency, now I’ll have to get euros first?

Heard there is a place in the airport over there and the currency is the same rate as out in the street I would go with English notes and change it there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just in ticket office there and giving usual pish about travel cards come from a third company - dunno when they will be ready - shambolic pish from which seems to Be norm from us

however Susan Hannah said they’ll accept photocopies if passports out there - so that’s an option for people like myself refusing to take passports out with us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If you end up buying a home end one will you keep me in mind and give me a shout too as I may have to do that due to them not sending me my travel club card yet 

I lost my travel card a couple of years ago and it's not a prob if u take your passport.

The other tkt is for my boy from the States so I might even buy 2 away end

 

 

edit: just seen your msg above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

I lost my travel card a couple of years ago and it's not a prob if u take your passport.

The other tkt is for my boy from the States so I might even buy 2 away end

 

 

edit: just seen your msg above

Aye I know but I didn’t think passport copies were allowed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was just in ticket office there and giving usual pish about travel cards come from a third company - dunno when they will be ready - shambolic pish from which seems to Be norm from us

however Susan Hannah said they’ll accept photocopies if passports out there - so that’s an option for people like myself refusing to take passports out with us 

Spoiler

 

Marion Marshall <MarionMarshall@Rangers.co.uk>

Jun 8

to me

 

Good Afternoon

 

I have requested a new travel club card will be in the post in due course.

 

Regards

 

8th June they told me I'd be receiving a new one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Marion related to Greg and Robert? Is that the maw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Shkupi are only charging home fans £1.75 a ticket to try and get a bigger crowd :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Heard there is a place in the airport over there and the currency is the same rate as out in the street I would go with English notes and change it there. 

I would imagine you will get a better rate on euros getting exchanged into the macedonian currency than english notes. That is just a guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Apparently Shkupi are only charging home fans £1.75 a ticket to try and get a bigger crowd :lol:

Surely they can't be selling tickets for the West Stand at £1.75, is that not against the rules charging us £18 and them £1-£2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Surely they can't be selling tickets for the West Stand at £1.75, is that not against the rules charging us £18 and them £1-£2

The ones i bought were £1.44 :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyle said:

The ones i bought were £1.44 :lol:

Yeah I'm on the site just now ...£1.44 North Stand ... that's how they will get away with it lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K.A.I said:

Yeah I'm on the site just now ...£1.44 North Stand ... that's how they will get away with it lol

where you gonna buy them mate ? and whats your opinion on the section 19, looks like the same entrance ? or am i just being stupid :lol::duh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kyle said:

where you gonna buy them mate ? and whats your opinion on the section 19, looks like the same entrance ? or am i just being stupid :lol::duh:

If your asking me mate, sections 25 and maybe 26 will be part of the segregation. Rangers fans might come in entrance 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

If your asking me mate, sections 25 and maybe 26 will be part of the segregation. Rangers fans might come in entrance 1.

Suppose it'll not matter anyway with them being that cheap could just get other ones when im over there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what our allocation actually is over there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Does anyone know what our allocation actually is over there? 

We are taking 900 tickets I think (might have been 550 - one of them figures was mentioned)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

@KAI

Can handle this I'm sure.

 

I’ve arranged to meet the cunt at the town hall for a square go 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×