Officialdom Conspiracy?

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's fair enough mate 

We can't agree on everything although if you look at it .The beggar player knows he has been beaten for pace and takes the fall into Tav 

One thing is for sure .Every beggar would say it was 

Yes I know they would mate, it has been another hard day to take result wise and we are all frustrated and pissed off. Never mind we have another game on Wed night. :depressed:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

First impression was I thought it was a penalty. After watching it again I'm not actually convinced it was.

Decision could have went either way tbh. Definitely isn't a "stonewaller" as some are claiming.

The lack of replays from sky was bizarre though.

i think its a stick on, sinclair was clumsy, it was a clumsy challenge. pen for me. 

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

i think its a stick on, sinclair was clumsy, it was a clumsy challenge. pen for me. 

Our club will take everything up the arse as usual no doubts

No wonder refs give us fuck all in these games 

Beaton is chased for fuck all last game and we do our usual and say nothing 

On 31/03/2019 at 14:44, Inigo said:

Yeah, if someone on our side does the same stuff we lap it up. Only way to beat him is to not react and win the game.

Anyone on our side does a Lego they would be off the pitch, our citied on the Monday and slapped with a ban. 

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I change my mind every time I watch it tbh.

its a pen mate, i actually think Madden had a good game but he got this one wrong, Sinclairs legs get tangled in between tav legs bringing him down. its a freekick 10 times outa 10 outside the box. 

8 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

its ok to do it now, its fly, do it on the fly, its smart, their setting the narrative now. 

Wonder if we had won and Halliday was giving it to the scum hordes and Lego pops up to confront him what one gets a second yellow. 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What linesman was responsible for Alfredos sending off

Was it the fenian bastard from John Ogilvie in Hamilton or the one that got him sent off in First game of season 

Surprised this hasn't been discussed ? 

It probably hasn't been discussed because Alfredo was responsible for Alfredo getting sent off. 

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

its a pen mate, i actually think Madden had a good game but he got this one wrong, Sinclairs legs get tangled in between tav legs bringing him down. its a freekick 10 times outa 10 outside the box. 

Not convinced mate and that's me watching it several times. I can see why it's not been given.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought it was a stonewall pen, Sinclair got caught wrong side and flat footed dragged Tav down. 

How Lego stays on the pitch is becoming something of a modern miracle. 

Sinclair isn't even looking at Tav. If you watch it again the first person to grab the other is Tav to Sinclair.

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Thought it was a stonewall pen, Sinclair got caught wrong side and flat footed dragged Tav down. 

How Lego stays on the pitch is becoming something of a modern miracle. 

An English friend predicted Lego would get sent off. I laughed and had to explain that he'd need to murder the refs granny to get close to a red. 

Theres no 'miracle' just the fenian circus that is Scottish football.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sinclair isn't even looking at Tav. If you watch it again the first person to grab the other is Tav to Sinclair.

That will be the cute fly side of the game mate, that everyone is allowed to do apart from us. 

You can guarantee that if that was a pen call for them we would’ve got replay after replay of it. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

An English friend predicted Lego would get sent off. I laughed and had to explain that he'd need to murder the refs granny to get close to a red. 

Theres no 'miracle' just the fenian circus that is Scottish football.

Give the halfwit his due he’s knows where his bread is buttered and stayed in Scottish Football where he gets away with this shit week after week any other league he spends half his time in the stands. 

30 minutes ago, Weird_Beard said:

It probably hasn't been discussed because Alfredo was responsible for Alfredo getting sent off. 

Give it a rest . Even the most obvious of incidents are ignored by the officials when it's the bheasts on many occasions

This cunt couldn't get his flag up quick enough

Sep Ent will be along shortly to confirm one way or the other

29 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

thats what happens in football. tav is just ahead of him, sinclair falls and tangles his legs. its a pen for me. 

When you think of the pens , the bheasts have had last few years . It just astonishes me that bears get apologetic about one we clearly should have had

42 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Give the halfwit his due he’s knows where his bread is buttered and stayed in Scottish Football where he gets away with this shit week after week any other league he spends half his time in the stands. 

Not a chance, the baldy caveman wouldnt get near midfielders in better leagues to commit fouls worthy of red cards, look at him in europe, the inbred mutant kicks fresh air regularly

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any other league?  What other league is he actually good enough to play in?

Archived