Red Dead Redemption 2

dmgers2

3 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

60 bangers for a game, fuck I'm getting auld, in my day you'd have got a holiday for that

Should go back to the days of £3 for Atari St games in the barras, some SNES games were actually around £60 quid back in the day that's why i used to hire them from video shop and make backups of them. 

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Mate it's £50 everywhere why have you paid £60 for it :lol: 

or is this some sort of special edition which you've managed to get cheap ?

Might be digital download, plenty of people apparently cancelling physical pre orders and paying more from the online store so it automatically downloads on release day anf you're not relying on the postie doing his job and bringing it lol

22 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Might be digital download, plenty of people apparently cancelling physical pre orders and paying more from the online store so it automatically downloads on release day anf you're not relying on the postie doing his job and bringing it lol

Ah that's fair. Do you know if they're letting folk pre-download it? 100GB+ is mad would take fucking ages on my 20mbp connection

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

My brother got COD from the store, £60 was in Tesco that night and it was £48 ?, would’ve been raging

49 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

My brother got COD from the store, £60 was in Tesco that night and it was £48 ?, would’ve been raging

What was the size of the file? the patch was 50gb or something, i would probably still waiting to play it on my rubbish sky internet.

Sky told me i was using on average about 800 to 900gb a month :lol: i'm sure they are slowing my connection twats.

13 minutes ago, barkie said:

What was the size of the file? the patch was 50gb or something, i would probably still waiting to play it on my rubbish sky internet.

Sky told me i was using on average about 800 to 900gb a month :lol: i'm sure they are slowing my connection twats.

Don’t know mate

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Hi mate, the Xbox store always adds on a five or ten spot for the convenience of downloading it digitally a day earlier and gives you some pre-order bonuses (usually nothing special) - I buy all my games this way now, it is the lazy way though for sure. 

5 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Hi mate, the Xbox store always adds on a five or ten spot for the convenience of downloading it digitally a day earlier and gives you some pre-order bonuses (usually nothing special) - I buy all my games this way now, it is the lazy way though for sure. 

Fair enough mate

I might start game sharing with my bro in law, we both buy the same games 

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Ah that's fair. Do you know if they're letting folk pre-download it? 100GB+ is mad would take fucking ages on my 20mbp connection

Nah seemingly rockstar have even stopped people shipping pre orders until the day before, so if your post is shite or you're working late you won't really get it till sat, whereas if you digitally pre order it then (not 100% sure) it auto downloads at midnighy of release 

11 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Assume 24 hour places will sell this at midnight? Tesco etc

Don't wanna queue up like a worstcunt but i'd imagine it won't be busy like it used to be on CoD release nights.

You could go to G-force on Union street if you’re in town - they give you games 2/3 days early 

I’d say they’ll have red dead 2 on the Wednesday, going by past releases.

On 18/10/2018 at 14:20, barkie said:

Virgin are doing that with me mate. 

Much rather have the boxed game. If for any reason you ever have to delete the game, it saves the frustration of having to go through another marathon download should you wish to reinstall. Also the version I am getting comes with a map, that apart from looking nice should prove useful.

On 19/10/2018 at 16:03, RosscoRFC87 said:

You could go to G-force on Union street if you’re in town - they give you games 2/3 days early 

I’d say they’ll have red dead 2 on the Wednesday, going by past releases.

Don’t be spreading this mate, that’s my plan haha