celtic PFC: China Syndrome

Blue Avenger

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

No arguments

Hey, I am not the only cunt who spouts a load of shite on this site day in day out.

I always seem to be getting pelters for something and you know what? It's all water off a duck's back. When you've worked in the city chambers and taken the abuse in there then the fuckers on this site are rank amateurs.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Hey, I am not the only cunt who spouts a load of shite on this site day in day out.

I always seem to be getting pelters for something and you know what? It's all water off a duck's back. When you've worked in the city chambers and taken the abuse in there then the fuckers on this site are rank amateurs.

easy does it . Unlike you . I agree with many of your posts . I get the feeling you are always pedantic with mine . Yet you seem to say the same things .

Let's just focus on the real enemies mate eh

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

easy does it . Unlike you . I agree with many of your posts . I get the feeling you are always pedantic with mine . Yet you seem to say the same things .

Let's just focus on the real enemies mate eh

If I'm being pedantic or come across as such it's unintentional.

Watched the Aberdeen v Hibs game on Friday night,hoping for a draw tbh but what I noted was the pre-match respect shown by both sets of fans and both teams wearing the poppy. If one 'Irish' club can behave in such a manner,why does the other 'Irish' club get away wi total disrespect and insulting behaviour toward our fallen? You'd be forgiven for thinking the SFA is 'owned' by celtic football club.

The covering up of Paedophilia goes far beyond the SFA though,is Scotland now a police state wherein the Govt can prevent what should be an automatic investigation/inquiry into the child abuse at celtic Park and not just those involved who were employed there?