Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

47 pages and counting. Despite all the rhetoric, debate and argument, not one answer to a question, just deflection from the detractors and for us to change and bend over and take it up the arse. Not once have the club been fined for sectarian singing, yet the taigs having been battered with fines in Europe.

This minority of detractors not even satisfied with cleaning up what is essentially two tunes, they want our traditional song sheet which is not illegal, binned.

I much rather some would be honest. If they do not like our traditional Orange song sheet, then just fucking say so, but I will still not understand why they are so against our song sheet even when we clean it up. Because our bigoted bastards in the east end and the media will still pretend to be offended, just to try and get us in the shit? Great fucking reason, NOT!

We have been fined though, PSV and Osasuna.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

47 pages and counting. Despite all the rhetoric, debate and argument, not one answer to a question, just deflection from the detractors and for us to change and bend over and take it up the arse. Not once have the club been fined for sectarian singing, yet the taigs having been battered with fines in Europe.

This minority of detractors not even satisfied with cleaning up what is essentially two tunes, they want our traditional song sheet which is not illegal, binned.

I much rather some would be honest. If they do not like our traditional Orange song sheet, then just fucking say so, but I will still not understand why they are so against our song sheet even when we clean it up. Because our bigoted bastards in the east end and the media will still pretend to be offended, just to try and get us in the shit? Great fucking reason, NOT!

Liar

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

What utter shite yet again.

It's fuck all to do with not being proddy enough, it's about the first principle of being able to sing wtf you want whilst not breaking the law. That is my premise. 

The snowflakes in here, are wanting us to drop our song sheet because it offends the cunts that hate us, irrespective of legality.

So if you and the other snowflakes have trouble with embracing our culture, heritage and traditions, you are supporting the wrong team and in fact would struggle supporting any team, such is your indignation and your self ritghteous flawed sense of morality.

Will we change our colours to green, because blue offends our haters? Such is your premise.

Moron.

You calling anyone else a moron is the epitome of irony.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'll take that as a compliment.

Still no answer to very simple questions.

Go figure.

I answered you on page 44 about 19 posts down but you probably didn't see it due to having some kind of keyboard-bashing episode aimed at anyone who dares to disagree with your opinion.

On 26/02/2019 at 17:26, JCDBigBear said:

Where did I say we should ban anyone?  As far as the Tommy Burns melody goes it's a pathetic and childish song in my opinion.  

As for Orange songs, it will depend on the lyrics what is and isn't allowed.   

Consider "Simply the Best"  which isn't a sectarian song until fans add FTP.    The Sash is fine until people add FTP at the end.   Frankly I much prefer Rangers songs and always have done.  I'd love to hear the stadium sing TBB but with Rangers lyrics.  I expect that is where we are poles apart.   

Helping hand 

@Blue Avenger

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why should fans (of every team) not be able to sing what they want? because it hurts people's feelings?

Yes, their offendedness actually offends me, I'll need to find out who to complain to.

Society is full of absolute greeting faced weapons these days unfortunately, if we can't beat them, join them.

Archived