Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why can't we sing about our Club instead of calling an opposition manager names?  

Aye and our players and staff get nothing thrown at him song wise. Fuck you can even have a pitch invasion and assault on the pitch when you are playing Rangers, no drama, the CO is a timmigrant so will happily overlook it. Get a grip, we have been on the back foot for too long, what's good for one is good for the other.

At least we don't fuck children but that is not investigated either is it? Maybe saying that that is this mythical "whataboutterry"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing better than a good rendition of TBB when we are skelping the nappy rippers. Even if we replace the word fenian to something non offensive, albeit all we sing is offensive to those pikey bastards.

Listening to some in here, it will be fucking vigils we will be doing on match days.

So let's go, loud and fucking proud!

NB: So looking forward to our next meet with TLB. A meltdown in the making.

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Nothing better than a good rendition of TBB when we are skelping the nappy rippers. Even if we replace the word fenian to something non offensive, albeit all we sing is offensive to those pikey bastards.

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly, unless you are an appeaser of course looking to surrender to their selectarianism.

Could you make your mind up for once,

have we to give it full bigotry or change some words?

Help us out BA. 

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Could you make your mind up for once,

have we to give it full bigotry or change some words?

Help us out BA. 

I would change the so called fenian word in both TBB and the Tommy Burns tune, like say pikey, scummy, bigot for the TB deal and to paedo for TBB. Not too much of a concession I would say, but we do have to consider the snowflakes, but I'd still prefer full blown bigotry.

The rest of our song sheet is clean as the driven snow.

Of course any change still won't make a blind bit of difference to the narrative against us. TLB being back at the nappy rippers will empower them even more. As if they needed any more. It will be the boys of the old brigade for 90 minutes. It will take a war to change it, but I don't mind trying. There would be only one winner!

NO SURRENDER!

48 minutes ago, five stars said:

All we need to do is a few subtle word changes in a few songs and they can't touch us.

Unfortunately, I wish it was that simple, when that was tried with the Billy Boys as soon as soon as Hello! Hello! was voiced they already started to say we were singing a banned song.  Some fans won't sing alternative words and even when they do critics only hear what they want to hear. The other problem is people posting clips of songs being sung on social media that the press pounce on.  

23 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

We really don’t box clever, do we? 

As a support we have the tendency to shoot ourselves in the foot and leave open goals for the media to bury real issues behind our stupidity.

may be one day we will all wake up and use their constant  mishaps as a bonus

25 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Unfortunately, I wish it was that simple, when that was tried with the Billy Boys as soon as soon as Hello! Hello! was voiced they already started to say we were singing a banned song.  Some fans won't sing alternative words and even when they do critics only hear what they want to hear. The other problem is people posting clips of songs being sung on social media that the press pounce on.  

If the words are changed, which in reality only affects two songs, then what's the problem, or indeed more to the point, your problem?

They can post all the clips they fucking want, but if there is no offensive word' as in fenian, then they can all go howl at the fucking moon.

You totally miss the point. It's not the fucking words they find offensive, it's simply us that they find offensive no matter wtf we sing. We could sing Jesus Loves Me all day fucking long and still get shredded.

So, is it we all go along to attend a fucking vigil on a Saturday afternoon, or do we grow a fucking spine and stand up for our rights and not be sullied by fucking selectarian child rapists.

If you are not for the latter, you seriously don't get it and are supporting the wrong team.

1 hour ago, cstamomusa said:

I had an online "discussion" with a tim when they were trying to ban TBB.  I was being conciliatory and suggesting word changes wtc.  But that wasn't enough, his view was that the "tune" (Marching through Georgia) was as much the problem...."as loads of people would still sing the lyrics and anyway, we all know what you really want to sing, so ban the tune too."   Paraphrased, but that's the gist of it.  

15 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

So, do you want fans who sing a cleaned up version of the Tommy Burns melody banned or not?

Do you want our Orange song sheet banned along with those fans who sing them, which pretty much covers the whole stadium?

Where did I say we should ban anyone?  As far as the Tommy Burns melody goes it's a pathetic and childish song in my opinion.  

As for Orange songs, it will depend on the lyrics what is and isn't allowed.   

Consider "Simply the Best"  which isn't a sectarian song until fans add FTP.    The Sash is fine until people add FTP at the end.   Frankly I much prefer Rangers songs and always have done.  I'd love to hear the stadium sing TBB but with Rangers lyrics.  I expect that is where we are poles apart.   

31 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I had an online "discussion" with a tim when they were trying to ban TBB.  I was being conciliatory and suggesting word changes wtc.  But that wasn't enough, his view was that the "tune" (Marching through Georgia) was as much the problem...."as loads of people would still sing the lyrics and anyway, we all know what you really want to sing, so ban the tune too."   Paraphrased, but that's the gist of it.  

The jist of it is they want us banned.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

A) we grow a fucking spine and stand up for our rights  

B) you seriously don't get it and are supporting the wrong team.

A) Exactly how do you expect people to go about that without breaking the law or bringing bad publicity on Rangers Football Club?

B) So you want only a certain type of fan supporting Rangers?  One who fits the stereotype you set?

2 hours ago, five stars said:

All we need to do is a few subtle word changes in a few songs and they can't touch us.

Aye it’s as simple as that mate 🤣

Some of our fans must be living on the fucking moon if they can’t see what’s going on here and has been for more then 10 years. 

It’s far bigger than changing a few words ffs 

What that manky looking jakey Clarke was on the receiving end looks like a bun fight compared to what the vermin will give to Brenda,especially if it goes pear shaped at the paedo dome.
Cheer up stevie clarke ya sad greeting bastard.
Have you ever clapped eyes on as miserable looking cunt in your nellie. 

Archived